Felonious - USPS (USPC Soon Too) Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Pretty much my life.
  2. Waatu Well-Known Player

3. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Raid/Feat night! I need 5fp for an sp and apparently I have some catching up to do lol.

isk what we're running but it's sure to be a good time, unless it's HH in which case I'll just go to bed early :(
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

YAY 231. Finally. I'm going to try ti be on a bit more often. Miss you guys!
    • Like x 1
  5. BigTiggerAZ New Player

I'm a new lvl 30, only at 33, looking for a League to join. Is your membership open?
    • Like x 1
  6. Waatu Well-Known Player

Yes, recruitment is still open, I sent you a private message with the information. I'll be in-game tonight, let's talk.
    • Like x 1
  7. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

wtf? page 3? I think not.
    Grom has stepped up to help us out with leadership for a bit, so if you'd like to join up, send us a message anywhere and we'll get you settled with him.
    Thanks!
  8. Waatu Well-Known Player

All hail Kim Jong Gr0m!
    • Like x 1
  9. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Hello. I'm Clownocalypse, looking for something active. I have a mic, I'm 31 years old, Legendary and CR 41. I'm recently back from s long hiatus and I am experienced in DC up to CR 96. Hope to hear from you.
  10. gr0m Active Player

Msg me in game and we'll talk. My toon name is gr0metheus
  11. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

I'm on now just hmu whenever.
  12. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

That's how I walk into the gym every day >.<
    • Like x 1
  14. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

Hello, I've been playing this game off and on for a while and I just came back from a four-month hiatus. I've been playing mostly Heroes to this point, but I decided it's time to give my Villains that have been wasting away in my character list some attention.

I am currently on PS4 with a Premium membership up to Episode 11, but my birthday is coming up so I'll be able to get Legendary for one or two months, plus a new mic if I'm lucky... and so I have a few questions.

1. What are your thoughts on alts? I see a few in your signatures, but I want to be sure.

2. Is it considered guild-hopping if you have characters in a Hero AND Villain League?

3. What's the minimum level/CR to join? I'm currently in the middle of levelling my first serious Villain. I can wait until I get him to level 30 if that's required.

4. Finally, what's the League's general timezone? I'm on Pacific Time if that helps.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text. :)
  15. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Hey, sorry for the delay lol.
    1: we all have alts, most in this league.
    2: Nope! Many leagues are one side or the other, so that would be a little unfair lol
    3: we are trying to keep it to t6/t7, but talk to gr0m/gr0metheus
    4: Most of us are EST and play evenings 5pm-12am ish some play later, some earlier. We have standing league runs scheduled at 10pm est Monday.
  16. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Bumpities! Where's grom?! I can't handle the pressure!

We are actively recruiting t6 and t7 players that enjoy support roles as much as dps, understand teamwork, like to help others and who are not afraid to communicate! We are in a lull right now with several of our veterans on a break so we would love to beef up the ranks a bit! If you have any questions, send a pm, ask here or we are happy to talk to you in game :D