Upcoming Ace LPVE Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by L T, Jun 12, 2015.

1. L T Devoted Player

Before someone asks, here are the Hero Feats

Team-Ups:
    • Steel / Superman
    • Dr Fate / Shazam
    • Wonder Woman / Wonder Girl
    • Huntress / Power Girl
    Checklist:
    • Nightwing
    • Robin
    • Steel
    • Green Arrow
    Nightwing seems to appear in checklists often. Dr Fate is a favorite for team-ups.
    • Like x 4
  2. L T Devoted Player

Here are the Villain Feats

Team Up:
    • Amon Sur/Ursa
    • Felix Faust / Circe
    • Bizarro / General Zod
    • Deathstroke / Two-Face
    Checklist
    • Bane
    • Catwoman
    • Amon Sur
    • General Zod
    • Like x 2
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Aww darn it. No Donna Troy or Cheetah
    • Like x 1
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

Wait, half the characters in the checklist aren't in team-ups? That's new...
    • Like x 1
  5. Ramonater New Player

is ace LPVE on test right now?
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Oh why no problem :D

I love it. Currently getting an arrangement done to perform it with my chamber group!
    That and other songs :)
    • Like x 1
  8. FreedomRollerMan Well-Known Player

Hey that is great to see that they actually put just heroes in the hero checklist team-up and only villains in the villain team-up checklist. I've unlocked all those characters, so if anyone wants a team-up, let me know in the game. (when it is available) I also need to do the team-ups for the current legends pve (Trigon's Prison) and have all of those unlocked, so if any want to help with those team-ups, let me know in game. If I don't reply back to you, probably added to ignore for various reasons like not participating with me in the game, etc., etc., .... you can send a message on here to let me know you want to help and I can remove the ignore from your character in the game.

I don't know why in the current Legends PVE they have a villain in the hero checklist (Atrocitus) and a hero in the villain checklist (Guy Gardner). A simple way to fix this would be to just rename the checklists as checklist one and two. I heard they are random picked but dude don't random pick from the wrong list of characters. I'd say add a third checklist called hero & villain team-ups with the two they messed up as the first two on the list.
  9. Miggly Committed Player

Other than the team-up's and the checklist's are there any other feats? Like speed feat?
  10. L T Devoted Player

"Quick N Dirty" is a 30 minute speed feat. Enjoy the 10 minute Trigon's runs while you can.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes just speed
  12. kawe Loyal Player

Eh? That fast? Trigon's Prison has barley been up.
    I hope it takes a month or so until they change it on live. ):
  13. Miggly Committed Player

How would you grade the difficulty of the speed feat?
  14. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

They are 5 week cycles. Don't know when trigon started, though
    • Like x 1
  15. L T Devoted Player

Smallville ended June 3, according to the announcement post. So Trigon's Prison should be up at least until July.
    Haven't run it on the test server yet, so I'm not sure. I believe you can skip the adds in the beginning, but I don't think you can get away with skipping them on the way to the sub-bosses, because more adds spawn on the way back and you'll probably get over-run.
    • Like x 2
  16. kawe Loyal Player

It feels like the timespan of LPvE maps is getting shorter each time... lt must be just me then... >.<
  17. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

Time flies when you're having fun... Which is why Bludhaven felt like an eternity ;P
    • Like x 1
  18. jamesbopp43 Committed Player

Thanks for the information LT. I took advantage of the summer sale to buy some of the legends I need. $10 per legend, no thanks. $2.50 per legend, decent :)
    • Like x 1
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Ugh... Metal Mimes...
    • Like x 1
  20. Miggly Committed Player

Ace is still a better choice than Arkham.
    • Like x 2