Downtime Server Downtime - May 27, 2015 - Game Update 48!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dav.Vaiens New Player

hey guys this game is about 19 or 29 gb?
  2. Varda Elbereth New Player

one thing wrong with that johnny. its supposed to work that way but its opposite in game. think about whats been happening. if t6 or 7's go into a t5 instance suddenly they cant survive. for example, myself (t6) and a leaguemate (t7) went into brothers in arms to help a t5 get gear and what not. tell me why, if it works the way its said to work, that myself and the t7 (healer) died more often and much easier then the 2 t5's in there with us. the flattening has really done no more, in my opinion, then to make it more difficult to help lower players.
    • Like x 1
  3. Varda Elbereth New Player

dav. I think its bigger then that if your just dling for the first time. lots of fixes, updates, dlc's to dl as well. now would be the time though since servers are down for maintenance and what not.
  4. xbas New Player

10 hr+
    • Like x 1
  5. axcel heals New Player

6. Wawawa New Player

PC version currently sits at 24.9 GB (26,782,265,344 bytes) .
  7. xbas New Player

still down (for me )
  8. Bootcamp New Player

Are you guys resetting the raids to i
    just use my replay badges when you reset now i just gave my badges for nothing
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

One thing I learned in the first six months of playing this game: Never reset a raid the day before the weekly reset, especially when there is an update or maintenance pending.
    • Like x 4
  10. Varda Elbereth New Player

11. Wawawa New Player

e,e
  12. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

USPC is up now as well
  13. Varda Elbereth New Player

no the raids will still reset tommorow
  14. Giptonian New Player

Any news on EUPS ?...always the last :p
  15. xTHE FEARx New Player

omfg its still down i cant breath i need dcuo in my life i need the vault and the same stlyes ive already have for ever lol i love this game
  16. Amazon Princess Active Player

is only me i think the GU47 is such a garbage thing? i mean about CR clamping, t6 and t7 players can Not even finish a simple raid like Dox or Veng once we die always with 1 shot, that's worst than old times we were low ( same recuired CR ) with current instances, Devs is about to do something or they gonna leave it "broken"? because as broken" i see it and feel it, thank you for hear me
  17. xjoxx New Player

WTF!! MY CHARACTER WAS DELETED!!!???!! or i have to create a new one just because i've changed server ?
    :eek:
  18. CikaBang Level 30

EuPC is still down... As for scaling, it takes the lower CR toon closer to the top CR in an instance. That is why lower CR can outdamage the higher one. Talking from my experience in another game, since I just recently came back to DC online.
    Had to start from scratch cause my toons were all deleted when Daybreak took over from Prosieben... There was no scaling when I left DC.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS and US PC are now online. EU servers will follow.
  20. TheJerkoe New Player

Meppsie :( Don't make me wait :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.