Just switched to Quantum

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mr BeefCakesss, May 19, 2015.

1. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Lololol I'm so OP now!!!!

#FeelsGood
    • Like x 1
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Tomorrows hotfix...
    Game Update 47
    Mainframe
    • Corrected an issue that could cause Max Damage to stack with itself. (DC-384)
    • Like x 5
  3. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

All good since quantum will still be OP:)

Sorry but tank power dps suck.
    • Like x 3
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I'm surprised that I've grown to like the Ice AM... I hated it as first, modded everything precision and WM. But, in the last month I've switched back to the AM and Might. I have not used earth, rage or fire enough to comment on those.
  5. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Earth is just trash man, sad to see what they did to that power. Rage is a blast if you can melee and Fire is weak.
    • Like x 1
  6. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I can beat quantums with fury/sorc..Earth is a GOOD DPS power with crystal.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Sorc is good but not everyone who picks quantum understands how to dps. Naw earth is just sad and there should be an option to dps without crystal.
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

That I agree with...Try looking up my sorc vs. earth thread.

Earth WM is straight up ***. Crystal goes in however. Sorc is just that OP though. I can beat a lot of top quantums(pre bug of course)
    • Like x 2
  9. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Nerf Mr Beefcakes! ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

Why not Mental?
  11. metalfenix Committed Player

Nerf everyone except me!!
    • Like x 2
  12. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Without max damage bug, I will beat quantum with rage. Gotta be melee though, but will be fairly easy seeing as I can "keep up" with them. By keep up I mean staying within 1-3 mil per 10 mil or so, so they don't double my damage.
  13. MuTeDx Committed Player

With the two fixes coming you have both might powers taking a dip in dmg and prec based powers taking a jump. I wonder what power will be the next fotm? Find out next week on Celebrity Deathmatch!
    • Like x 3
  14. Radium Devoted Player

That's why they switch to quantum
    • Like x 3
  15. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Of course rage melee beats it but not in raids like HH which my league is trying to farm. Just all the tank dps powers dissapoint me for range combat.
  16. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

I'm saying just because they switch to quantum doesn't mean they understand how to dps even though it's 1 2 3 4 5.
  17. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

Exactly it takes NO SKILL to use Quantum right now. They put this power on the EASY MODE and IMHO i find it to be very BORING at that. Too bad to because i used to enjoy when it first came out, now it just takes no skill.
  18. MrGT Well-Known Player

Don't know if you troll at all or not, but man the stuns are awesome. I throw out a stun and our DPS normally burn them down before they recover and get a hit in on us. Love it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

Congrats you are now apart of the 30%.
    • Like x 2
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah its all fine and dandy until you start stunning everything before the Tank can even get aggro.
    • Like x 1