"NINJA NERFS" Don't exist......!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OldmanJoe, May 19, 2015.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

fix the precision based powers while you're all at it. My HL character is sad my mace is hitting for 1k at times in pve
  2. generalzod Committed Player

Ah I see ok great feedback , someone said in a test or was doing more but , I never tested it myself !
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So just imagine if burning dots stopped overwriting. That could be a nice extra buff to Fire as well
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

Even now my mind gets dyslexic from the fact they used to share the same icon. Thanks for pointing that out.
  5. jedirobb Well-Known Player

This makes no sense.

PoT is five ticks. Fiiiiiiiive ticks and then it's gone.

I cannot say that I have tried throwing PoT and then switching to DPS... does that even work, does PoT finish it's ticks?

Aside from that.

Say it works. You now have, oh let's say five guys did it, you have five PoT + the one real Troll's PoT out there for five ticks. w00t power.

Now what. Five ticks are gone adds are still here, boss is still here. You probably didn't need the power anyways because you are using AM...

I. Don't. Get. It.

Help. Man overboard. I drowning in PoT and I don't know why.
    • Like x 1
  6. Absolix Loyal Player

It affected both Quantum and Mental, but because of the unique way Quantum's AM works the damage modifier bug would affect Time Bomb twice. So most powers that spam powers got boosted by on average 37.5%, but Time Bomb would get boosted on average 89.0625%.

I'm just sooooo excited for the stacking changes! I get that they're coming soon™, but as long as I know they are actually coming I'm so happy!

[IMG]
  7. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Stacking changes?!
    As in I can run my glyphs and they not overwrite each other or cast BcA and AcB together and they run at the same time?
  8. Absolix Loyal Player

It is on the distant horizon aka Soon™, but it is coming.:):D:)
  9. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

OMG YES!!!
  10. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Ummm...what is being fixed; the bug, or them nerfing everything whenever they feel like (which is all of the time)?
  11. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

So we would have 6 PoTs running for 25 seconds of the fight (20 after the switching and such), then no troll, or back to a solo troll? How would the be any real benefit anyways?
    • Like x 1
  12. Rammy Well-Known Player

As someone that plays nature and electricity I am so excited about this! I'm also curious how will PIs work when this happens.

Will blossom work off just my pheromones or both players?

How will harvest and voltic bolt work with multiple players? Right now if I use either on someone else's dots I get the dots and they lose them. Once the change happens if my dots drop from dieing will I be able to use harvest or bolt and get dots from the other player's? The idea of not having to restack dots after a death if this is the way it'll work makes me wanna hug everyone involved with this change!

Edit: How will the burst on briar and wolf form dots work? Will I get the burst if the second dps has dots out but I don't?
  13. Mousebreaker85 New Player

Ahhhh! So bunge wont steal my spores when he blossoms every 10 freakin seconds!! i hate being with other natures when im on mine
  14. UmadCauseBad New Player

Wait am I hearing this right? Are they going to stack dots... Hmmm... Btw devs can u let the new power tank (serum be a dot power mechanics not atomic... Please.. I say because I want a tank power that do power mechanics just like electricity or nature in dps side and I can still tank since not a lot of players like to tank and since I like to use dot power mechanics....
    I don't know if this completely relevant to the topic but I just hearing about dots/hots so why not as well right it down in this topic... To tired to make new thread

Damage over Time (DoT) - Nature, Electricity, I'm pretty sure it's going to be either atomic or serum
    Advanced Interactions - Gadgets (upcoming: Mental, Quantum)
    Mobile Focused Attack (MFA) - Fire (upcoming: Ice) Added: Munition
    Advanced Pets - Earth, Sorcery ... I'm pretty sure it's going to be either atomic or serum
    Combos - Light, Celestial, Rage

.look all power mechanics each one of them has atleast 3 powers in it...man I swear -.- if I don't get serum as dot power mechanics I don't know what to do now... I really like tanking but I also do like dot power mechanics in dps side...
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So I will be able to run with other sorcery healers?!? That excites me so much. Possible to run with two controllers and receive two power over times? Really great way to encourage multiple controllers and healers IMHO. Would this have any effect on tanks? (I know that is a silly question, but I figured I have to ask)
  16. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Even though I'm excited about the change I doubt it would be that much of an encouragement to run two heals or trolls. The first thought in people's minds isn't "we may have powers Overwite If we have two heals."

They usually are thinking "do we really need two heals? Can't he solo?"
    Same treatment for trolls. It's always going to be burn unless someone shows that the best way to get an instance done is with one extra healer or troll or tank and that it works most if not all the time.

It pains me that everyone's solution to everything is burn...

But besides that, I'm still excited of the change regardless.
  17. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Does that mean 2 rage dps can be in the same grp too? Have no idea how many grps I get inv too even though I call my power and there's another low dps that always cancels me. I never did understand why 2 of the same powers could never be in same grp. So I really hope that what I'm thinking from what I got from these posts is that players can have more than one type of power in the grp without worrying they will just slow down the grp and cancel one another