Dev Discussion Game Update 47: Known Issues and Update

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saybro Committed Player

Universal marks are good, just sucks it rendered so many things obsolete.
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

3. metalfenix Committed Player

I hope you guys are taking a good look on T3 alerts (and raids) too. They are almost unplayable now for people on the CR range.
  4. krimzonk Committed Player

I have seen the cr97 controller gear give higher vitalization and other stats than the cr100 controller gear.
  5. Quantum Hornet New Player

Remander if you go fight mist flash and see the result of what happens to ya there as i said i league mates with me and this guy took us all down like it was nothing. cr 113 dead after a few shots me dead after 2 shot at 103. then cr 86 with and 111 tank and his health wouldn't even move and here is proof.[IMG]

Now that should tell you right there that he is hitting way too hard for cr 97
    • Like x 1
  6. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I'm hearing reports from leaguemates of mobs one-shotting people in Paradox Wave, too, with some ridiculous sounding damage numbers (200,000). Might want to take a look at T5 while looking at T4 (and/or T3).
  7. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I would like to add that in some raids, the mobs that join in the boss fights are often the same CR level or 1 CR level below the boss. For example it's like getting beat down by multiple bosses because they are hitting just as hard as the normal attacks that Carol Ferris dishes out.
  8. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

9. BrutalExHale New Player

I said this before and I'll saying it again. I don't no why you guys had to mess with this bs stat flattening or scaling whatever the hell it is. What the hell where you devs thinking. This is ruining the game where being dominated by level 90-85crs what should not be happening to t6 players. You guys said there was always a problem with cr scaling before gu47 everthing was fine and great but you guys had to do this stupid crap. If this problem is not fixed i'll being joining the other thousands that quit because of the stupid things that have been done. P.S I wanted to use a lot of profanity but I didn't . #removecrscaling

Edit: I love dcuo but it will be sad to see my days come to an end. I invested a lot of money into such a great game that some of the actions made in GU47 make it dreadful to even play.
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Would it hurt too much to give T4 just a lil more content? As a side-feature of coming DLCs?
    • Like x 2
  11. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

PRIME. LOA. DOX.
    FIX THIS CRAP.
    THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFING WAY THAT A GROUP OF 113 AND UP SHOULD BE GETTING OUR REAR ENDS HANDED TO US BY CRAP ADDS. JUST...NO.
    FIX THIS!!!
  12. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

The problem is when a team of CR 115 and CR 114 and just a 70 enters BD and everyone dies! Even with two CR 114 tanks! Trol 115 and healer 114!:confused:
    • Like x 2
  13. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Yup, this exact thing happened to me
    • Like x 1
  14. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Base items can't be picked up therefore you can't place new items down if you have 200 of 200 currently placed

I find it sad that in this update on the powers ( Sorcery , Earth ) that the pet is hitting harder than the actual player played side of the power and in fact the damage absorption is still not working correctly this has to be the dumbest update in DCUO history, why not update date the things we PAY for LOCKBOX items ,

150 Free Replay Badges Monthly

…INCREDIBLE PROMETHIUM LOCKBOXES!
    Unlimited Promethium Lockbox Unlocks
    This box has not been updated since 2012, it's now 2015 we pay for keys as part of a membership package yet the items in these boxes are outdated and collected to the max.

Unlimited in-game currency
    More Inventory Slots
    Free daily Vault Access
    This area of the game has not seen an update since Battle for earth used to drop gold rings and necks that held a value to players now it drops these same outdated items that are (2) tiers old CR 78 vs CR 116

Form a League
    This option here holds no value at all when a paying player can create a league for a non paying player this should of never been allowed want a league pay like the rest of us do

14 Additional character slots
    20 Broker slots
    36 Additional Bank slots

Trade items and cash
    Trade items now lockbox or items that hold legendary value should be tradeable below that membership you want these items pay or sell this player's tokens required to be used to collect these items it's a slap in the face to legendary players

Crash fix needs to be put back in place you guys had it fixed for a good period of time consoles were not crashing in game very often sometimes after a solid week of game play now we are back to crashing and now it's affecting the PS4 been on my ps4 since NOV 2013 experienced around 8 crashes in the entire time , since game update 45 to 46 nothing but constant crashing

and the last final complaint and bug that is clearly there

Players with 100SP and a combat rating of 110 , 111 , 112 now have more vitalization than a 114 player for 200 Skill points> WTF
    man this game is going to S^^#^T and not even a quick patch oh wait the next tier is coming deal with it right .

ESO you can't be releasing any faster a man can't wait for a real MMO to be released been waiting for a real MMO to hit console
    since WOW dominated the PC
    • Like x 1
  15. Guardian02 New Player

there may be a currency for which want to play at a lower level to our cr, as it was before all instances marks granted you.
  16. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Since Update i have seen the mail not to be working properly. i have been unable to sent any mail to any of my toons.
    i get an error message saying character ??????(partial name displayed) no found.

example:
    Sending mail to DRÄGONWÄRRIOR - Error message Character DRÄGONWÄRRI not found - OR missing
    Sending mail to Supërgirl - Error message Character Supërgir not found - l missing

anyone else having issue with the mall.
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Replay badges. League mate has replayed 3 players yet no one got it replayed for them and he lost his replays.
  18. DECEPTICON-UK New Player

Every thing in the PVE side is too easy now.:(
  19. PVP360 New Player

I don't understand your statement about overlapping up.
    Considering "the new npc scaling and difficulty level, how do you expect players to be able to perform a tier higher when they can't even complete current rlevent tier. Higher tier community will kick a lower tier player especially now due to the current level of game difficulty introduced by gu47.
    The higher tier group will want current tier player for there current cr. You will need to adjust it down not higher.
    Lower tier players can't even complete there own curent tier much less the higher tier.
  20. PVP360 New Player

Your current method of mark relevancy has also segregated the community.
    And your scaling stst flating has left a lot of players without any sense of accomplishment.
    A cr 114 should not be one shotted by a simple t3 ad...

Lack of sense of accomplishment is not good for player moral
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.