Survival Mode: Fortress of Solitude Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elusian Crowd Control

2. Patches New Player

• Like x 1
  3. ChaoticDemise New Player

C'mon Sir/Mam. They completely beat this SM.
    Don't gotta be a bit of a sore about it!
    As always, congrats for going the full 100% Pwny Slaystation. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. the duqu Level 30

Videos from R18-19-20 are up.

R18

R19

R20

• Like x 3
  5. BigDaddyDru New Player

Major Congratulations to Pwny Slaystation for Conquering Survival Mode in it's entirety. You are now the 2nd group in the SM's history to defeat Survival Mode (along with Select Few).

I am certainly not at all surprised that you guys achieved this. Although my people and I opted to stop running SM after our R11 US-PC Server First, I still watched this thread very carefully to see what kind of talent was out there still trying to conquer SM.

Of all the groups I have seen progress through the ranks, you guys are without question the most consistent. The same people, the same atmosphere, the same synergy, the same commitment and dedication to accomplish a Goal you all had in mind > To get as far as possible in SM and hopefully defeat it.

And that is exactly what Survival Mode demands and commands..... A Consistent and Dedicated group of Individuals determined to overcome it.

I will certainly be on the lookout for you all in future Survival Modes allright. It's always refreshing to see Competence elsewhere in the world of DC Universe overcoming even the most Tedious and Improbable of Challenges.

While we may not have competed against each other this SM, I certainly look forward to competing against you all and more Elite & Competent players eager for the thrill of the challenge that Survival Mode brings us.

Congrats again and as always, continue being Competent Beasts! ;)

BigDaddyDru
  6. Lightws Dedicated Player

Actually they beat 2 different SM's.
  7. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Conbeautifulgrats homies!
  8. GhostZilla New Player

You forgot about this :D ( And 2nd SM R10)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. the duqu Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Scepter New Player

3 different platinum shirts are rare these days =P :D
    this SM was the best so far because it had progress points on lower rounds and challenging but possible fights without progress points on higher rounds.
    Just nothing special as reward on finishing round 20 =/
  11. BigDaddyDru New Player

Well excuse Daddy..... :rolleyes:

Also, what is the name of that Music Theme you guys played during the 1st 3:50 of your Round 20 Video? That's a Bad A$$ Theme. I've been listening to it repeatedly since I watched the Video. Do tell Daddy please...... :cool:
  12. the duqu Level 30

Check video description.
  13. kajutsu New Player

No no it's not true!
    And i don't say that in order to keep my name on server first list! XD

B00000BS??????
  14. Ruthgar Active Player

Cool, cool... but why did you not just kill the brainiac drones flying around?

No seriously awesome job, congrats and my biggest respect forever :)
  15. Kyzax New Player

Congratulations!
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Rounds 18, 19, and 20 down. Congrats!
    • Like x 2
  17. Craven Green Loyal Player

I have nothing but the utmost respect for all those who beat the higher rounds of SM. The time , dedication and hard work y'all put in really showed. Well done.

Congratz to all who participated in the SM event. No matter how you did at least you tried.

To the Devs thank you for putting out a great event and I will look forward to the next one.
    • Like x 1
  18. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

DUQU please can you post some pictures of the trinkets on what they do.
  19. the duqu Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. President Rufii Level 30

Thanks Mepps. Most fun we've had in the game in a while.

Waiting for the next SM!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.