What do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Jadzea Dax, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

HL, Rage and their entire population. We get it already, you've mastered a power that's by design supposed to exceed the capacity of all others. Some nights I won't even run into anyone who isn't either of those two powers for extended periods. Nature is a close 3rd, all the rest aren't even on the radar. Seen mental all but 7 rounds in PvP since returning 5 months ago after a short break, earth only once.... Yeah, the game is oversaturated with lanterns, it's kinda silly at this point.
    • Like x 1
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Fire tanks are annoying as hell??? Why's that? o_O
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Oh if you mean in pvp you should have named or said in your thread What I hate the most in pvp. They can heal a lot I know but I thought you meant fire tanks in pve too.
  5. MrWon Committed Player

What I hate the most is when your allies/teammates keep giving the enemies free easy counter immunities.:mad:
    But from your list, I'd have to go with HL AM as my #1 most annoying thing in Arena.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

The post is in the PvP section. That should have been clue enough :p
    • Like x 2
  7. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Pre nerfs steel
  8. kravonik New Player

i did pvp for about 2 hours today. went against a rage, munations, nature, firetank, gadgets, and troll quantum. Out of those, I faced a rage only 1 time, fire tank 1 time, and nature 1 time. the other 3 I faced multiple times different players.

As for being OP, yes Rage is strong, but it comes down to skill. A qtroll beat me 2 times (same person), lost to the nature, lost 1 time to a munations, beat the others. Both the Rage and Tank I beat fairly easy, a gadget gave me a run.

its all about practice. imo
  9. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

When you get newbies who are gonna either give them free immunity or are just plain worthless and watch you get kicked in the teeth in stealth (gadgets or robin/harley) in a 2v2.

I have limits to what I can handle alone in pvp, not to say that every player under 30 is useless as ever.
    • Like x 1
  10. thatguysawesome New Player

LOL I have no idea what you are talking about. I play HL too and I tell you any player who knows when to counter will destroy you. That is why I mostly spec precision and use weapons and buffs. Due to it's counter windows most of the time I just spam WM chompers as it crits for 5000 sometimes and leaves a DOT. Celestial is super OP and so is firer but what I like about HL is the move triage. Its the best power in the game by far. Due to fire tanks overconfidence they usually spam and don't bother doing any counters unless you block or spam BB which is when HL is great as it has pretty good counter punishment. Fire is pretty OP but does run out of power quick which is when you get them. Gadgets has mental burst damage its crazy. Nature healer form is super OP and so is wolf form, the wolfs lunge and block break is so fast and so annoying.
  11. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  12. thatguysawesome New Player

LOL was my post that good.
  13. Illuminating Heaven Well-Known Player

This is why I only dps as fire because it's tank stance is considered OP....I got called a noob by a player with hardlight...I just can't win
    • Like x 1
  14. Absolix Loyal Player

No

Just saying Triage is somehow the best power in the game, that Wolf Form's blockbreaker is any faster than standard blockbreakers, that Celestial, Gadgets, and Mental Dps are OP, or that HL isn't OP sort of makes someone question the knowledge of PvP to the point that one might say, well Clutch already covered that.
    • Like x 3
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I can't even.. the stupidity in this thread... wow..
  16. Itazuki New Player

The Devs' false sense of balance.
    • Like x 1
  17. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Explain how Triage is worth it exactly? Last time I used it was WAY back when when it was considered channeling and Light didn't have a PI.
  18. Yallander Loyal Player

I hate the need by some players to cheese out a win instead of learn the actual game mechanics. So many players chase after the FOTMs that it feels like I'm playing the same 5 people but with different names and leagues most nights.
    • Like x 2
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

He was responding to someone who said it was good. Absolix is saying that anyone who says it's the best move in the game has questionable PvP knowledge at best. At the worst, absolutely no clue what they're talking about.
    • Like x 1
  20. SupertoadLive Well-Known Player

Gerbil Ninjas. I @#$%ing HATE those guys.

Oh wait.... you meant in the PvP thing, right? Umm... I dislike the delayed counter windows I guess. I'm still not sure if it's a global thing or if I'm just slow or if it's cause I only play brawlers but I really, REALLY hate that %$#@.

I'm still not a fan of those @#$%ing Gerbil Ninjas though.