Infinite PVE sodas?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jumpnit, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedirobb Well-Known Player

It's on the radar now, yes?

This would be a great item for armories alone (not having to re-imprint all the time).

I would gladly spend real money (even as an annual member) for this. Pick an amount, put it in the Marketplace and I will buy it. Done.
    • Like x 2
  2. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

Count me in
    • Like x 1
  3. metalfenix Committed Player

I'm up for these soders. I mean, I don't like having 3 or 4 stacks of soders taking unnecesary space on my inventory.
  4. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

Against that. Only because I can see thevthreads about ppl have run (random instance) x amount of times and have yet to see it drop.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why not??? :confused:
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

But it would be a quick 1000SC made.
  7. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Well to be fair, I made that post before anyone started suggesting making it Marketplace oriented :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That would be nice.

Right now I need to waste an Armory so that I have a PVP Arena Armory and a PVP Open World Armory.

I would prefer to use that Armory for a different build instead of using it so that I can use potions in the open World with my PVP gear.
  9. comrade sonya Committed Player

These should definitely be put on live

-1 for everyone suggesting marketplace
    • Like x 2
  10. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

Yea I know right? This is the only game community I've ever played where it seems like people(consumers) actively try to make the game more expensive for everyone else...
    • Like x 1
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

I guess they're thinking making it into a MP item will encourage the devs. I have faith they can implement it for free like the pvp one :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Judgmental Jolt Well-Known Player

Just another voice saying that I would want this for sure. As just about everyone else has mentioned, these would be a tremendous help for armories and also frees the inventory for more important items. Now that buying soder cola extremes is more or less trivial, an infinite just seems to make the most sense.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The reason why it could be a MP item is that it would mean that players using that Soder would need less inventory space.

So the 1000SC would compensate for the loss of extra inventory/extra bank spaces.

But if they just put it in the Soder vendor for $500....... I will not complain. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There are only 4% of us that supports the game.

So sadly there needs to be extra ways to bring $$$ to support the game to make up for the 96% that play for free.

Sad.... but that is how it is. :(
  15. comrade sonya Committed Player

Then why did they implement the infinite pvp cola, that would also result in decreased inventory space tokens? I personally don't fill my inventory up with extremes so your train of thought doesn't apply to me.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is a multitask thing. ;)

It COULD maybe convince the Devs ..... give them a reaso to add it to the game.
    It would make up for loss in selling extra inventory space.
    It would bring extra $$$ to support the game.
    And probably other reasons I fail to mention.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The infinite PVP soder was their way to make things fair so that ALL players use the same soders in PVP.

Did you notice that no other soder works in PVP??? Not even the other soders that could be crafted for PVP.... the name of the soders escape me right now.

And there are other people then just you in the game.

heck just in this thread alone.... we have Supergirly that was still crafting soders.

There are players with stacks and stacks of soders in their inventory.

Maybe not you........ but again.... there are other players than you in DCUO. ;)
  18. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I like making stuff - feats.
  19. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

If they want better revenue they need to restructure their marketplace... Their issue is from over relying on that 4%. If they want more money, they need to make their other revenue creating options better.
    look at this masterpiece
    • Like x 2
  20. Dametria Loyal Player

The infinite PvP soder is a wonderful addition to that side of the game, so add me to the "me wants a PvE version" camp. :D

The convenience it would add to managing armory builds is worth it to me. And if you need the extra motivation...yes I would pay for it as a MP purchase.:p
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.