Survival Mode Fortress of Solitude Thoughts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ForumJunky, Apr 1, 2015.

1. MeloMan New Player

Groups on 3 servers have already beaten round 10.
  2. Ekaterina Committed Player

• Like x 1
  3. Elusian Crowd Control

3? What server hasnt yet? o0
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I believe EUPS, going by what others have said.
  5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I wanna give it a league run shot when we have people on...I'm actually excited about this one!
  6. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

I'm your healer, mate!

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. JReel New Player

[IMG]

Exactly my reaction to the news of no one completing round 11 of the previous SM. Well, I'll cut my losses on attempting to get that little prime trinket. I'll settle for an ugly chest piece.
  8. ForumJunky New Player

Entitled beat round 10 today I'm pretty sure we were USPS server first, it was so fun!
    • Like x 1
  9. Badname4445 New Player

Once again that's not really an accomplishment, server first to round 10 was whoever got the group together the fastest when servers came up. Talk about server firsts from 11 on.
    • Like x 2
  10. ForumJunky New Player

I thought is was a good achievment , thanks for your great comments :) anyways I been at work all night after we beat 10, your 100% right about let's talk server first to round 11 but I just posting on the thread that I started to update people on where entitled got and we beat one piece on server first by literally 1 min. Now we didn't wipe are first try on round 10 in like some groups. So if ten really that easy for us or are we that good, we will see at round 11 tomorrow! Stay tune and watch @ www.twitch.tv/HardHd tomorrow :)
  11. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Oh boy.... I think that was a challenge....:D
    • Like x 1
  12. ForumJunky New Player

Love the video bro
  13. ForumJunky New Player

Challenge accepted :)
    • Like x 1
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You guys have fun with it. I don't want anything in there this time. Too much Kryptonian junk.
    • Like x 2
  15. Revoemag Committed Player

This is the way SM should be...no one wants weak players for such a challenge... You want in, then gear up!
    • Like x 1
  16. eanur Well-Known Player

I have to admit I am a little disappointed about this sm this time round. I was heavily involved at the end last time round and I know how hard it was getting to round 10 and that in itself was an achievement. I was at work last night so did not get involved too much but to come online this morning and find people have already beaten round 11 just takes some of the thunder out of it all.

From what I have seen and I just finished watching the doomsday fight and its just tank and spank there is no mechanics to it like trigon had last time and from the idea I am getting the rest of the waves up to that point are of similar difficulty. I am really thinking that having such a large room where you can simply just kite bosses has let this mode down big time.
  17. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Just played it on test a few times, and won't get back home until Sunday so this time SM will wait a bit for me :D But I like the scenario, is much larger than SM2 which is great, graphically is not as intense as SM1 and 2 and after a few hours your eyes will thank it. The rewards meh, I could care less, the styles are very nice but the goal is to finish at least the first 10 rounds :)
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

I've been the same way ran a few raids the night it come out. Went over a month without running anything, then decided to farm the solo to get full 98 gear on both roles. Went another few weeks without running it. Just now started to get the itch to gear up some more.
  19. Inpent New Player

lol i see the same way man. somedays i dont even log in :(
  20. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

5 PUGs yesterday and still haven't passed round 1! Nerf it! Nerf it all!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2