Reimbursement for PS3 legendary members?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WARHAMMER 4000, Mar 30, 2015.

1. HazeTA New Player

USPC getting a SC deal? Coincidence? Why only USPS? They has 2 days of problems after this latest update, PS3 has had them for longer, no? Can't see any good reason why PS3 shouldn't be compensated since it looks like USPC is...
    • Like x 1
  2. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I've behn playing with league mates on the ps since the gu maby it's just you ?
  3. WARHAMMER 4000 New Player

Amen to that! Well said sir!
  4. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

Their silence is our answer for the compensation issue.... and that is how we are worth to them... i'm extremelly unhappy with this new Daybreak Company. Day by day the urge to uninstall this mess grows... the one thing that will keep me going is my League and the friends I got there, THAT'S IT! It's not the fact i'm a DC Fan... to me Warner should look for a better company to manage the game. Like Cryptic or CodeMasters... any other then DayBreak!
  5. Treas New Player

Compensation would be appropriate. Those that say they don't DC on PS3 now I don't know what kind of machine you have but it's not the same as mine. I never dc'd before the last update and I dc'd 10 times in necro yestesday alone and yes this is unplayable. I only came back because I was with my league mates. Finally I could take no more. Please try to make sure that if you have discovered what has made this a mess can be fixed on Saturday. Is there anything we can do to improve our chances of not disconnecting until fixed?
  6. HoodWarbler New Player

Wow hold your horses I'm a PS3 player and all I want is for the game to be fixed any other compensation isn't necessary. Some PS3 player's want compensation but I see it this way it's only been a week no big deal so we lose a couple of day's to play if one so wishes cause the game is still playable.

It just freezes occasionally. Everything else works fine. All the compensation I want is for the game to be fixed on saturday as promised.

Now to the bigger issue at hand: Guy's you can't ask for one month free subscription it's insane now if all of us were locked out of the game for a month than yeah sure that's reasonable but we're in the middle of the week stop acting like you lost valuable time
    • Like x 1
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I agree with your assestemnt. You did not even lose a week as you can still log into the game and play until you are disconnected. It is not like you are completely lock out of the game.
  8. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

The day a freeze damages your PS3, I consider that a lockout!
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

LOL...you my friend have no idea...When I started playing this game I still had my OG Launch PS3. I formated the HD on that bad boy and download DCUO for my daughter...she played on that system for 1 month and than bam it died on us. She went out and bought a used ultra slim and 2 weeks later, bam that died on us. She bough a standard slim and that is now sitting in the clothest.

I own 3 PS4 after much failed attempts of running this game on the PS3. About a year ago it was not all that bad, but as the summer progressed into fall my wife and I brokd down and bought not 1 extra PS4 but two. We all play the game and all have legendary membership. My daughter a bit less, but the truth is, PS3 system simply cannot hand the game like a PS4.

Now if I wanted to stay on the PS3 and continue playing DCUO I would have bought a 500GB SSD as that resolves most of the issues that the PS3 has with DCUO, from my experience.

I know about expenditures and I also understand that some people do not have the money to buy multiple gaming system or even upgrade to the PS4. It is why I believe they need to fix the game for the PS3 community.

As for getting stuff, well I played on the PS3 back in December 2013 because you could not play DCUO on the PS4 because it crashed all the time. It continued like this until some times after WotL I dropped. After that, the crashing slowly decreased to what we now have on the PS4. However, there was a 3-4 week window where a majority of players most PS4 and PC were impacted and not even able to log into DCUO.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our focus is entirely on getting the issue fixed as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 8
  11. Karnevil Committed Player

Why does it take so long for an issue like this to be OK'd by PS? I would think that this issue would be a priority in their minds. You guys came up with a patch on Tuesday and the earliest they can get it implemented is SATURDAY due to needing the OK from PS??? That sounds excessive to me.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

You wont get compensation. PS4 players were screwed from november to late January when PS4 launched. We didnt recieve any compensation at all. Why should PS3 players get compensation?
    • Like x 4
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

My point exactly....Do not forget the June to July issues we had. And the week around Xmass 2014 where PS3 still had access...
    • Like x 2
  14. Menelaos Dedicated Player

If the power goes out in the neighborhood you don't get compensation. ISP down? No compensation either. How about your cable? Nope, none either. Technical difficulties have happened, continue to happen and will happen again. They are doing their best to resolve it and that is really all you can ask for.
    • Like x 2
  15. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Your analogies are not very good as I am more than positive that if your power or ISP/cable went out for a week, and you called to complain, you would be credited something or somehow for the inconvenience. This hasn't been for a couple of hours. This has been days and just about a week now. But whatever, what does it matter when we obviously know nothing will be done here for the hiccup.
    • Like x 1
  16. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I should use your provider if they so easily give you something when the cause can be force majeure and they shouldn't be on the hook for it.
  17. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

You should. Try ComCast. Anytime there has been a issue, we end up with a credit or a couple of movie channels for a few months at no charge. That is taking care of your customers
    • Like x 2
  18. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I see...well we don't have ComCast in Toronto, there is a monopoly here by Rogers (Bell doesn't have the required speed) and the others dont service my area.
  19. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Same here!

Comcast takes care of me, the person you are speaking with needs to find a better company.

IA ARMY
  20. JReel New Player

At this juncture, you will be lucky to even get the developers undivided attention, yet alone compensation. All they can do is fix the issues and wait 10 years for Sony to respond to them so they can push out the hotfix (ironic because these guys take 20 years to respond to support tickets).