Thank you for finally starting to phase out the PS3

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MentosTroll, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sbel Devoted Player

Because he wouldn't be paying Legendary and wouldn't have any dlcs. :rolleyes: How long would you keep playing with no dlcs?
    • Like x 1
  2. Kharhaz Committed Player

hahahahhaah, too true!
  3. AL Lonso New Player

What a ***** thing to say. They're not lame reasons, you're lame for being a c*nt over something that's not even a big deal.

If your PS4 pleases you that much, why don't you go shove it up your ****.
    • Like x 4
  4. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

not having 100 sp? im over that. I can easily say to you why dont u upgrade owning a home instead of paying rent just to buy a ps4,see what I did there ;). It sound like to me you don't have alot of responsibilities under your belt

There ppl all walk of life who have there reasons in not getting a PS4. Im sure there ppl who make way more money than you but yet cant afford a Ps4 due to there lifestyle like kids, kids clothing, food and school.

Heck there ppl that rather pay 20-30k or more to register in school. i know for me RN school is over 30k and thats not including books. But if u brag about $400 ps4 then be my guesss thats ur pride and joy in life.

I stay with my ps3 and spend 30k on school since I'm being cheap ;).
    • Like x 4
  5. Franchise New Player

specifically for DC and DC alone? I doubt anyone who currently have a PS4 bought it specifically for DC alone. Arent people playing on PS3 playing it for DC alone? So arent they the ones having their huge chunk of life revolve around the game? If thats is the case, wouldnt it make more sense for them to upgrade?

and the booster bundle comment was a general statement
  6. Agnetta Dedicated Player

Why buy a ps4 when you can buy three ps3s?

• Like x 4
  7. AL Lonso New Player

There are more important things in life than to get a PS4, but then again he'd need a life to understand these kind of things :)
    • Like x 4
  8. HazeTA New Player

If you doubt it then you're doubts are misplaced. Why would someone who has a PS3, a console that has been out for nearly 10 years, 10 years in which countless amounts of epic games were released, only play DC? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Remind me, other than the community dividing Destiny, what games are their for the PS4 exactly? I see no major exclusives yet. DC was virtually the only thing worth playing on PS4 when it was released, and for quite some time after, and near enough still is so yh, you're damn right a hell of alot of people bought a PS4 specifically for DC and DC alone.

Comparing the two and you come to the conclusion that it's PS3 players are playing DC exclusively? o_O:confused:
    • Like x 3
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Um, you said it in your own post. That there's more players on PS3.
  10. Franchise New Player

Well I say that any new games coming out are either only for ps4/xboxone.

If they are also coming out for for ps3, then it is coming out for ps4 also.

How many people are really still playing old games from the ps3? Thats why I am saying that these people on the forums that are still ON PS3 are most likely the only game they are playing on PS3

as for ps4, there is also gta5 which plays better on ps4 than ps3. Yea destiny, others play warframe.
    Point is there are several other reasons people got a PS4. maybe they wanted to be able to stream on twitch and yes, DCUO IS A S***LOAD BETTER ON PS4
  11. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Very true indeed my friend. Let the grown children brag about a ps4 since that's the closest thing to an accomplishment for some of them
    • Like x 1
  12. HazeTA New Player

How may people are playing old games from PS3? Pretty much every PS4 player since all it has is PS3s back catalogue even after 18 months...
    • Like x 1
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

then stop f'n complaining about DC'ing then ;)

that goes to all PS3 users.
    • Like x 1
  14. Treskar Committed Player

I upgraded to EXTRA cheese on my pizza. A calzone I stuff with my own chicken fingers and onion rings. Came to 34 dollars. The ps4 has none of that stuff.

Unless I want it to disconnect too when I request for such things from its blue ray drive. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if its not a lame reason then why is there so many complaint threads on the 1st page about DCing and issues with PS3?

yea keep lying to your self you and the rest in the same yacht ;)
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

idk about you but if you cant save and afford to spend a little here and there as someone else had said in this or another thread perhaps its time to look else where for a better job?
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Define "old".

Does Dragon Age Inquisition count as "old"??
    • Like x 1
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

aww look you made a friend lmao

on a serious note its funny you try to insult someone's real life over a video game, its cool though will be glad once the PS3 community is 0 so I wont have to see this type of BS.

b/c after all it seems the rude a**holes are mainly PS3 anyways. So just maybe once its phased out so will the a**holes in the community.
  19. MyrVell Committed Player

Didn't read the whole thread and don't care to. All I can say is that I have friends and leaguemates on the PS3 and they have every right to play.
    • Like x 2
  20. Treskar Committed Player

Hmmm... so you want me to charge you $399 everytime I estimate your bathroom fixtures that need changing. Or $399 everytime I change JUST, just your window washer fluid?

Maybe a surf and turf dinner at a diner should cost $399?

I know the library you go to no longer accepts donations only when to borrow a book is for $399.

Some of us volunteer and get nothing. Some of us work cheap so as to just have a job to pay for some small things in life.
    SOME OF US ARE DIRT BAGS. I know ps3 dirty gamer.
    YET SOME OF US ARE FULL OF ****. PS4 players.
    PC players. Name yourself something terrible since us consoles are not in league with your avoiding the subject just belittling ourselves. TO many different computer systems out there linux, Mac, Windows, that ancient system that has no name anymore. Fight amongst yourselves not against console.

All in fun. :D:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.