Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny New Player

I can say the 30 second shutdown probably was not a great way to shut the servers down, but I HOPE that was a last resort kind of thing.

If the servers come back with the PS3 resolved, mail resolved, and a plan to reimburse people missing bundles, I cant say I'm too mad though.
    • Like x 2
  2. HolyAE New Player

Another day with out dcuo
    • Like x 1
  3. DcU Ares New Player

Lucky I was in AoD instead of THRONES, oh I would had been pissst. FIx these problems DC,or else -_- Love ya....
  4. Hood Icon Active Player

5. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I work in software dev, as a PM there is no way to 100% replicate a production environment in a test region. The sure volume of how many users are in the actual game, vs that of the test region is the problem. Every Software dev team has these issues. They can attempt to plan for them, but more times than not being we are all human something will be missed.
    • Like x 1
  6. Giptonian New Player

Just Turned on after getting Legends Subscription and Server Down again :(
    • Like x 1
  7. GMS88 New Player

Its all in the terms & conditions you agreed to,

But sure if you wanna take it the legal route,
    Im sure you'll get you $1 of game time back,
    Will only cost you a few $thousand in court fees though
    • Like x 3
  8. rolando nacanna Well-Known Player

at least you bought some BB...i'm still waiting for my marketcash...with my luck i will receive it the day after BB goes off...
  9. Helderman Dedicated Player

I'm a free-to-play player and am glad this game is not pay-to-win, or I'd have quit it already
    • Like x 2
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, they are working on it, thank god!
  11. MrMagic New Player

you really think going to another game is going to be different? I have yet to see any MMO not go through these problems. But hey if you find one be sure to tell us all what side of the rainbow we need to jump over to find this perfect game.
  12. Tarfeon New Player

Hey Mepps, it's fine. Just remember to give replay badges for All Access Members.
    • Like x 2
  13. DcU Ares New Player

Devs aren't humans, they are ticks that likes to suck my money dry, then leaves without saying thank you! :confused:
    • Like x 2
  14. Lycanthropus24 New Player

Awww man :( last night I got to finish the GUS Warehouse solo for the first time everandI really wanted to jump on it agan this morning.Let's hope wedo not have to wait too long today :(
    • Like x 1
  15. TaylorSwift New Player

go play any asian mmo...
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The shutdown was not planned. We are investigating what happened and getting the servers up asap.
    • Like x 5
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

No worries Devs! Get stuff done! Here is motivation!

[IMG]
  18. Original_Walker New Player

Dude, calm down, I understand Pay to win players are frustrated in loosing money, but what can you do? If you coded one single game, even a singleplayer, this large, you would understand.I program unity games sometimes, and it is very frustrating when something doesn't work and you don't know what you did or what to do.Patients is key
  19. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

I have played a few mmo's. Stiill do, as members of my household have various accounts. One of which is WOW. DCUO is the only mmo I have ever experienced that has these long-lasting issues so frequently.
    • Like x 1
  20. ENRAGEDPLASMIC New Player

Aura was collected on toon thru shared bank how idk plz someone help
    • Like x 1
  21. SteelSD Level 30

The shutdown wasn't planned?

Oh crap...Skynet...
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.