Servers

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Edgardo, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphlinkx Active Player

Lol just before they shut down..they advertised the new radiant aura.

I was in the middle of running Hall of Hades but hey no biggie lol

(Sarcasm) :)
  2. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

This was uncalled for..
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, maybe they should put the Booster Bundle on the test server ahead of time with everything else. That seems to be where some of the issues lie based on rumors I'm seeing here (and the posts last night about people not receiving items when the bundle was bought).
  4. Hood Icon Active Player

Keep Calm Everyone they are going to fix everything :) Go Devs & Mepps !:D (Good Vibes)!
  5. Ramonater New Player

It's the Koreans again lol. They have spread from the forums to the servers lol
  6. Revoemag Committed Player

Blablabla blablablabla...

Sure u are... Lol
  7. Cexion New Player

Ive seen 30 minutes warnings. For me 30 seconds means something was very wrong and they had to take immediate actions.
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

USPC Shut down kinda suck i just got finsh getting my rage toon cr 100 i was having fun Doing the solo circe mission
    at final boss Bam that just happen 30 secs till servers are down im like OH COME ON!
  9. StopPerving Dedicated Player

To be honest, why would they need to roll progress back on a 30min shutdown rather than a 30 second one? Hmm?
  10. °Paradise New Player

FFS i was in Legend pve lb gg dcuo again
  11. SteelSD Level 30

Unreal. Couldn't complete LPVE last night due to last boss being bugged (hazmat team would not move) and now running the same thing and get booted by the developer boss with a no-warning 30 second shutdown?? Beginning to have very little confidence that this game will run well enough to make time spent in it worthwhile.
  12. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

They announced an issue at T-minus 45 seconds (Not LOL) with the Booster Gold pack and an issue with one of the Aura's in a drop.

...and 3...2....1..............
  13. kawe Loyal Player

My guess: to fix the broken booster bundles on PC + the mail issue that happens on all servers.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lady Thren New Player

Same thing on PS3....

There goes my day of playing. Back to Destiny until this is resolved.
  15. Goldstomp Active Player

We pay them too much, that's why all the technical staff are always on holiday all the time and leave monkeys to run the game.
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

If they fix the disconnecting and freezes, I don't mind.
    Or you could wait a little bit, keep your sub, and have resolved problems...
    • Like x 1
  17. Ramonater New Player

It's the Koreans again lol. They've spread to the servers now. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  18. ShadyLane New Player

LoL they really are on a roll now.....
  19. TayTay16 New Player

Yep. Agreed Steel. Typically a 30 minute warning is given instead of a 30 second one. Add that to the lack of gameplay we had yesterday as well.
  20. Eddevil Well-Known Player

What issue exactly? :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.