Bludhaven Legends Bugged !

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DustyAnkh, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I just beat Bludhaven with Green Arrow, and it didn't count towards Legends Master III (I'm still at 113, as I was before the alert) or for Legends of Arrow II (I'm still at 25).

Please fix it !
    • Like x 4
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I have a different bug to deal with. I keep freezing in Bludhaven over and over at least once. This never happens in any other instance, and the last time this happened was the first day South Gotham LPVE was out. Please fix it, thanks.
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

I just ran this with Circe and didn't get credit for any "Legends PVE " feat category.

Not for Women of Legend, nor Villains of Legend, nor Legends of Truth.
  4. Nugemiester Active Player

As much as we all love "newer" content put in the game, really wish the counts for running these legend PVEs would count towards the general feats for this particular instance. Probably just over-looked during the testing phase on PC Test. Haven't seen any DEVs shine some light in regards to the legend PVE aspect of the bugs caused from today's GU 46. Hope it gets patched real soon though!
  5. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

It's not just bludhaven. I froze 3 times in less than an hour in HoH and HoD
  6. Fightingbudha New Player

Same here. Tried a couple different characters not discussed above (robin and wonder girl) same results. Can someone please provide us with a timeframe or at least acknowledgement this is being looked into? I'd hate for these runs on the new level to not count for the grind feats under the general pve legends
    • Like x 1
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

In another topic of mine Mepps said they'll look into it.
    • Like x 1
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I was just in there and the hazmat guys at the end are messed up again they wouldn't follow you.
  9. Fightingbudha New Player

Awesome thank you for the update
  10. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Go report it in the bug section here
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That website is a hot mess, I will never use it.
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

i can confirm none of my accomplished team-up feat games counted towards legend: general feat...

and god damn it, this is so frustrating if u look at how many u have to do to finish them ... every single one needs to count $%& !!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.