Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

Okay. But they don't owe anyone anything for it. Mistakes and accidents happen. Implying that they should give out something for free because of something that wasn't directly their fault is silly.
  2. TaylorSwift New Player

So glad I sold my Playstation...
  3. Morcra Committed Player

May the surgery go well

-prays-
  4. btoom New Player

eu pc cant wait plz hurry xD
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thanks mepps any clue how long US PC will take to have the surgery done?
  6. Forsaken Mentalist Well-Known Player

Well, I'm in. But no bloodhaven, apparently I need to buy the home turf dlc, God knows what else is wrong.
  7. Prosser Dedicated Player

downtime is part of mmos. you can't honestly expect them to launch a game update and have zero downime o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

Nothing like waiting 12 hours on your day off to play a bit of dcuo ;)

Can't imagine the crazy amount of work involved in this gu that's keeping the some servers down overnight let alone the wait we have had in Europe already!

Think I'll just wait till the weekend .....
  9. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

lol was just a joke, but I appreciate the the care for my well being lol... good looks brother
  10. Shark Boy New Player

to update, perhaps my line isnt connecting due to alot of sign ins at once but the USPS is not up yet
  11. SKUMBUCKET Active Player

USPS we in here yall
  12. flyig honey badger New Player

Ok people need to stop adding and subtracting and multiplying and dividing and taking the square root of your timezone to try and figure it out. Just know that this update started at 6am pacific time it is currently a little past 2pm pacific time. 8 hours after they said 8 hours! this is when the servers were supposed to go up, not 2 hours ago when it was 2pm or 8 hours after whatever time your specific server died. They said 8 hours from 6am pacific time!! And at about 7 hours into it we got an update saying 60-90 minutes so this is the correct time it is supposed to be up. No matter what you think.. THIS IS THE ANNOUNCED TIME!
    • Like x 3
  13. Riki3000 New Player

don't worry guys he said shortly.. (3 more hours)
    • Like x 1
  14. Prosser Dedicated Player

We'll be in the waiting room doc, just let us know when he's out of the woods and is ready for visitors :)
    • Like x 1
  15. SKUMBUCKET Active Player

Meaning it's back online
  16. TayTay16 New Player

Exactly. MMO's take time to put out content. People are still playing this game even after this hack they had a few years ago, and the new updates taking longer. it was a system malfunction with the hardware (as in hardware failure) so just give them time. (Not meant at you Prosser, just agreeing with your statement.)
    • Like x 1
  17. Morcra Committed Player

its been 8 hours and 20 minutes
  18. Lizardrus New Player

RIP my gaming day.
  19. xbas New Player

:) more than 8H
  20. Corwin Quantum Level 30

It was only 24 days (Apr 20, 2011 to May 14). Not three months. Why do people tend to OVER-exaggerate so much. I can see misremembering it as 30 days. But three months? And if your league could not survive a completely unknown, unprecedented event like that hack, well maybe it was not a very good league to start with.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.