Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saybro Committed Player

That could be up to interpretation. Could be constructive criticism if the person doesn't know a trait about themselves that others have. I've been told I'm an *******, which I can agree with because I call it like it is and some people don't like the truth. ;)
  2. Ganf3rman New Player

Haha I fell off my chair when I read this. It made my day :D

Meanwhile...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

So you're saying they planned the hardware failure. Okay.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gemoroda New Player

what is theyr curent time zone?
  5. SnakeEyes606 New Player

yeah all the new players would have died if they played acouple years ago when the big sony hack happened and the playstation network was offline for like 3 months or something crazy. That's what killed my original league. People freak out now about afew hours we had to go months without playing lol. I'm sure they're working hard on getting it back up and it will be back up soon. Its still down for me at US PS idk about everybody else.
  6. Morcra Committed Player

well thats weird. umust not have been here in last couple of months considering they were able to get it up at 6-7 hours and 5 hours
  7. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

thank goodness this game has permanently messed up my sleeping schedule or I would be a little angry right now lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Morcra Committed Player

if it wasnt clear enough on the home page on the forums on the top in bold red

PDT
  9. glamournutzzz New Player

Yea but did they advertise the 8hr down time? Or less?
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Game hasn't been active for 5 years, just over 4 years. There were plenty of times when the servers came up way before the estimated down time, but of course people never talk about that because they only remember the negatives rather than the positives. And this isn't the first GU since Daybreak happened.
    • Like x 1
  11. Molarri New Player

Well they said at 9 EST that it would take up to 8 hours so if it's 5 EST now then that means the trains will meet in Chicago around noon!
    • Like x 1
  12. Riki3000 New Player

he said will be up in 14 minuts max...
    • Like x 1
  13. glamournutzzz New Player

Usps servers up btw
  14. SnakeEyes606 New Player

ITS BACK ONLINE USPS
  15. Skeetin21519 New Player

Calm down we up
  16. Ri0THL Level 30

in there like swim wear
  17. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

No kidding. The demo video is awesome. For the first time in what seems like ages they actually have different...stances i guess you could say. Maybe actions. I don't know something like that,
  18. TayTay16 New Player

They even said it was on their end as a hardware failure. Did they expect it to happen? No. Things happen so putting the blame all on the company working to get the game back up is doing nothing but wasting the time they're using in order to get it back for us to play.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Files for Munitions and Survival Mode have been in the live game for months, to reduce the amount of patching needed when they eventually go live.
  20. btoom New Player

not good mate its just a game plz take care of your sleep
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.