Downtime Server Downtime - March 25, 2015 - Game Update 46!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRITICAL.DAMAGER New Player

hi everyone my fist text on here i just been playing DCUO for 6month and 3weeks but i love it my pve cr is 115 pvp 100 and my sp 176 its really hard getting feats but i try hard i have a leauge that i mad at the same time i made my main toon anyway i wanted to say hi and i hope all is well with everyone and there family ohh my toon is called CRITICAL DAMAGER later:cool:
    • Like x 1
  2. Chiemara Well-Known Player

Windows 10 compatibility? Or even a hint that you know why it won't work in Windows 10? Or maybe point in the direction of a workaround (that doesn't involve me digging out my win7 discs and doing a dual boot on a system that is working splendidly).

Unless it is just this laptop. Has anyone been able to get DCUO working on Windows 10?
  3. sergey334 New Player

What is interesting here the maximum level
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

see theres not been a update yet :rolleyes:
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

There have been 45 updates. Today will mark 46 within the next 4 hours or so. :confused:
    • Like x 3
  6. sergey334 New Player

Strangely enough, but here there are Russian?
  7. sergey334 New Player

8. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

...So I guess no one's gonna tell me what they're doing with "Shazam" huh? ( Don't bother me about not knowing I haven't been able to get on for a few weeks so I don't know.)
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no no no

I mean on how much long this game will be down for... I know there's been 45 prior GU' and that this is the 46th GU.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they scraped him, and adding a new batman :(
    • Like x 2
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm sure we will be given an update when there is one to give. We were told it could take up to eight hours; servers likely will be up before then (and accessible to players), but as of now, that is the information we should be focusing on. I prefer over-estimates for that reason. I like pleasant surprises instead of bad news.
  12. Skeetin21519 New Player

Are we there yet fr fr?? Is the new pack included in the member ship or its an additional cost??
  13. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

So Captain Marvel was in the Legends? I don't remember seeing him.
  14. jimbean New Player

I am new to this mmo but not to mmos al togather whats a strong class for this one played alitte then maint. hit any suggestions for noob players? :)
  15. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Down time was scheduled for 8 hours.

It's been 4.

Why would there be an update? If you want an update, look at a clock.

If they get to 9-10 hours, then yeah, I'd expect an update. But if they're still within their scheduled downtime window, I want them working on correctly rolling out the changes, not updating the forums and twitter feeds.
    • Like x 4
  16. Tygerfyre Committed Player

He's new. People were expecting him in this GU, but that is apparently not the case.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Shazam is the next Legends character. It's in the Test section.
  18. Austin Scott Well-Known Player

Why would they take him out and put in another Batman? I mean I like Batman but I think we already have plenty in Legends. If they're gonna add another of the same guy add another Superman or something.
  19. Skeetin21519 New Player

Is the new pack included in the member ship or its an additional cost??
  20. RaSaY New Player

let meeee play ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.