The headband must go!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xRI0Tx, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

I dont see a problem with it. Its only when you are in DPS role, and only if you are using the AM.
    • Like x 1
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

munitions looks so freakin cool. i cant wait to make one
    • Like x 1
  3. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

That headband is the ugliest POS ive seen in this game to date. I grew up in the 80's and cheasy action films will always be my favorite. However to force me to put an ugly *** headband is beyond ridicules. I will not be spending a repec on this.

PLEASE DONT SCREW UP ATOMIC OR THATS IT IM GONE. Ive probably spent $500 -$600 on this game this year. Thats enough to buy a PS4 and then some.
  4. matt4950 Well-Known Player

I just want to know what the community thinks of the headband buff from munitions. Personally I don't like it but that is because I don't feel the headband will fit with my toon's look. If I was going for a Rambo/Chuck Norris looking toon then I would obviously embrace this animation. But last time I checked we were play DC Universe Online, which is based off comic book characters not a movie characters produced by Lionsgate. My final question is...How is this not copyright infringement?
    • Like x 2
  5. ApolloMystique New Player

if it is gonna delay munitions release, then no...if it is a quick, easy thing to change, then yes...or better yet, bring it out as is, then remove headband in a hotfix
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

I think it should stay. Dont see why people are making such a big deal over it.
    • Like x 3
  7. Grumpy Dedicated Player

It should go.
    • Like x 2
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The headband must stay and this song should play when the Awesome Mechanic is initiated.
    • Like x 2
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Where ? How ? You honestly want them to make a new toggle under Options that says Headband Animation On/Off ? o_O
  10. FiveByFive New Player

cute idea but it's pretty ugly and forces a player into a look and concept they might not be into. not a fan. i'd rather see something else more concept neutral like a cloud of smoke behind the character or something.
    • Like x 3
  11. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind it as much if it wasn't always red. What if my character is Green, Black, and White.....why would i want a red headband. If I wanted red in my costume I would've put it there. If it was the color palette 1 color I wouldn't dislike it so much.
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I like it, it reminds me of some awesome movies and video games.
  13. matt4950 Well-Known Player

Here is a simple concept: Instead of the headband they wrap ammo belts around either your chest or wrists.
    • Like x 3
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

People asking for an option to turn of the big hands from Earth, turning off the lantern rings, turning off Gadgets Battle Display, turning off any kind of visual element that is power related. It's part of a power, you don't like it, don't use it.
    • Like x 4
  15. matt4950 Well-Known Player

To YOU:
    a) No knives
    b) No bare hands
    c) The headband looks lame (my opinion)
    d) Your back story is even more... (my opinion again)
    e) If he was in Vietnam then he would be so OLD at this point the only fighting he is doing is fighting the urge not to krap his own pants every few minutes.
    • Like x 1
  16. Phil Miller Committed Player

This is a good point as it was mentioned in the live stream the headband was modeled after some pretty specific movies. Someone in a previous thread mentioned how the use of "Eye of the Tiger" can be viewed as copyright infringement.
    • Like x 1
  17. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

I'm still trying to make any sense when out of my weapon pops another weapon :confused:
  18. Phil Miller Committed Player

Yeah the transition / lack there of is funny. Blasting a 50 cal followed by a rocket launcher from your back pocket...

I still like what I see though and will respec when it drops.
  19. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Games don't always make sense and Spytle even mentioned in the stream not everything will make sense.

So if you want that transitioning explained I think the term is "Automagically"
    • Like x 1
  20. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

I'm ok with automagically tho :D