An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Probably, because your hitting with a stun, then root, then knock down. The other player will be able to break out and punish you, if you keep at it too long. I've dueled players who've been able to interrupt the initial cWither with good reaction time.
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

That vulnerability mechanic is HORRIBLE!

Tried the new alerts with league and we had no tank. I had the aggro...
    It was frustrating, constant interrupting

That Vulnerability mechanic needs to go, I dont even know why the Devs added it in the first place!
    • Like x 1
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, being a Celestial DPS tank is painful.
  4. JasonPrimeX23 New Player

Hmm maybe ill have to check that out. So the first combo i use im vulnerable
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Yep. Vulnerable all the time.
    • Like x 1
  6. JasonPrimeX23 New Player

I did it again it didnt pop up until the beginning of my second combo
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

You talking about the symbol above your head? I wouldn't count on that. Have someone actually try and interrupt you mid combo.
  8. JasonPrimeX23 New Player

Yes but i never use the second combo when fighting someone i only use the might version and i wont get interrupted
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

I'm talking about the first combo.
    • Like x 1
  10. JasonPrimeX23 New Player

There is no vulnerability on the first combo
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

That's not my experience.
    • Like x 1
  12. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

I haven't yet had had the vulnerability during my first combo either. I think it only appears when you have the damage buff from the first combo.
  13. JasonPrimeX23 New Player

Exactly it only comes up at the beginning of the second combo
  14. AnointedPlague Active Player

I've been running with RcW and ScH and Im getting more dmg when I leave the RcW longer ????. I've been seeing bigger numbers.
  15. Fighter Well-Known Player

How are people getting off CScWOTP in endgame boss fights? I am finding it very difficult to close enough to Cerberus, Ares and Hades to be able hit them with the end of that combo. Suggestions?
  16. XxRudgerxX Well-Known Player

I like to spec a little tankier. Fortified blocking 5 helps, and of course learning the entire fight so you know safe times to go in close. Watch out for the handler stomps, heal up, and after he's breathed fire at the tank than you have 6 seconds to get it off for example with little consequences.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Hmm, just did about an hour long PvP session. Was getting interrupted on first combo all the time. Still fared well, though. Lost one 1v1 against a HL player. Lost one 2v2, but we were ahead about 600-200 until my partner left or disconnected. Unfortunately, no one else joined to help finish and I had no chance getting off combos while being double teamed.
  18. Snix Dedicated Player

Ended up putting PcDL back in my loadout and using RcW ScH. Nothing else works for me lol.
  19. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

Im on PS4 and RcW + ScH its great for me... I tried with CScWoTP and its good but it takes the same time that take cast PcDL(lets say : RcW + CScWOTP + RcWx2 + CScWOTP, only 2 CScWOTP between buffs)so... before using CScWoTP id use PcDL. I hope that helps you
  20. Derio 15000 Post Club

CScWoTP is good for solo, duos and alerts, however for AF2 raids I dont use CScWoTP.
    • Like x 2