Orange & Purple Nimbus Aura!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SenseIess, Feb 18, 2015.

1. SenseIess Well-Known Player

Yes, you got that right! Have you guys seem the up coming new auras?

[IMG][IMG]

Any thoughts on it besides they're gorgeous?

Images took from GM Hades toons.
    • Like x 15
  2. Bobburt Committed Player

You forgot the "Violet" Plasmic.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Circe New Player

Was just thinking about how I wanted a Purple Nimbus Aura the other day...did not realize it would be coming that quick! I love it!
    • Like x 2
  4. SenseIess Well-Known Player

Woah I didn't see it! It's amazing also!

PLUS, is this some new style? Because as it seems the Census couldn't render the textures.
  5. Bobburt Committed Player

Yeah I don't really know haha. It's Larry Liberty's cheated healer, so it could be possible.
    • Like x 1
  6. KiaserX Level 30

Love the new auras. I will need at least two of the orange. The purples are not bad either. I will be expecting great things from the Booster Boxes.
    • Like x 1
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That's the AF2 Themyscira Battlesuit. My toon look like that on the census app as well.
  8. Wildbill0124 New Player

Were these announced somewhere? Looked at announcement section but didn't see anything.
    • Like x 1
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Meh they need something other then auras for these booster bundles ... They are getting tiresome ... Understand these are a way to mske a quick buck from the community ... But... It's past time to add in special styles in the market place superhero styles not mr fireman and cowboy and vs fit but like real superheroes looking styles auras are getting old
    • Like x 4
  10. Wildbill0124 New Player

Really hope there's a blue nimbus or smoke
    • Like x 4
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

If these are the only new ones that are going to be added then thanks for saving me some money.
    • Like x 5
  12. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Time to farm for CC hood
    Don't worry I will complete all of the instance, and at my teammates pace
  13. Bobburt Committed Player

No announcements. The two Nimbus auras are on GM characters, and the violet Plasmic aura is on a dev's character. I guess they were just stumbled upon.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wildbill0124 New Player

Oh okay thanks
  15. MrBeefCakes New Player

I wonder what's the rare aura gonna be and wow, maybe now people would want a purple aura now.

Hell must have frozen oven.
  16. X-zero Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  17. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

The orange looks wicked awesome.
    • Like x 2
  18. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

If they release a violet smokey aura, then I'll be pleased. :)
  19. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

That's It One Plasmic and 2 Nimbus auras what about new Exclusive one or a Black Nimbus ?

P.S Not to mention more Smoke auras colored that is not original.
  20. Faust74 Loyal Player

I'm surprise they haven't done Element Auras. They got the animations already (Fire & Ice), they just need to set them as Auras.