Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Black Fist Loyal Player

-Your Honor, I found him naked in my bathroom with my... under things...

-Your Honor, that is a complete fabrication. I have never met this woman before today, I've never been in her home, I'm not even sure where she lives!

-I'm not making this up! It's true, I saw him!

-Prove it, honey!

-Let's just say, if you were to find a measuring stick near his bed, there would be a mark at... 9 1/2 inches? Yeah, that sounds good.

-Your Honor, as you can see this woman is telling the truth, and I have no excuse for lying to you in such a manner. Please, tell me what I can do to repent for my sins.
    • Like x 1
  2. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Directions unclear, got a DUI.
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

"I've got a brilliant idea! Let's put Nic Cage and Hayden Christiansen opisite each other in a movie! That just has brilliant gold writen all over it! I mean come on, these guys are the greatest around! This is gonna make us all rich!"
    [IMG]
    Worst. Cast. Movie. Ever.

oh, yeah, and, everyone remember this?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Through the force and windmill like motions, portable wind energy became possible.
    • Like x 2
  5. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Always makes me think of this

6. Black Fist Loyal Player

That movie was pretty good. Both Revenge of the Sith AND Outcast. I'm surprised Hayden's performance didn't get him an award of some kind. Like the prestigious Raspberry or a Tony!
    • Like x 1
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Yay! Star Wars talk...or, wait, Hayden Christensen talk?
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Ummmm what? canned dough?
  9. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Yep. It aint too bad either.

I saw a recipe for crock pot pizza today
  10. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Really? I don't think we have it in New Zealand
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Then just buy one of the pizza-bases from Countdown or Pak 'N' Save :p
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Tired out the seasonal today: lots of fun, love that they brought back the old race.

I want those wings as an equitable style. So freaking cute!

Also did two alerts. One bugged out after the second boss because Wonder Woman was stuck fighting an NCP and we needed her to activate the last boss (something about Defiance?). The other one (Nexus), nearly bugged out because a little spider add was stuck under rocks and we had to kill all the adds in the zone. Luckily, Ms Boo isn't deterred by rocks and she was able to take him out.

EDITS
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How long does this Seasonal last for?
  14. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Super Flare
  15. nowburn4it Loyal Player

It'll end two weeks after everyone's sick and tired of it...
    • Like x 1
  16. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

Verily, I am lost by this random quotation of my mundane, unrelated words. Though, I do indeed agree with the mass creation of bacon. Let the wholesale slaughter of swine-kind begin!
    • Like x 2
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

HAIL HYDRA!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Yup in alot of ways it's better than the pre-cooked pizza bases since it is raw dough. You can add to it and spruce it up before baking to bring it on par with home made without all the work making home made dough.

But if you really wanna make it not a quick pizza then here is my home made dough recipe.

Ingredients
    3 1/2 to 4 cups bread flour, plus more for rolling
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1 envelope instant dry yeast
    2 teaspoons kosher salt
    1 1/2 cups water, 110 degrees F
    2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons

Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.

Grease a large bowl with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes

But note this dough by it self is 20 prep and 1 hour and 10 mins inactive time. So now it's a not so quick and easy pizza ^.^
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

April Ludgate appreciation post.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Black Fist Loyal Player

Is that show anything like The Office, Arwen?