Youtube dcuo "hacking" videos

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saiyan King, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well they did "hack" psn so that's not that hard I think the main thing is you need to be living in your parents basement to pull that off.
  2. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

I suggest everyone call PSN and make them ask a security question first before they do anything with your account. I think I know what this guy is doing. He is not a hacker. Clearly not bright enough to hack anything. He gets your psn either by inspecting you or asking someone who knows you. Then he calls PSN and tells them he forgot the password/email. VOILA! He's in your account.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kyzax New Player

Anyone who streams via the PS4 has their PSN ID displayed for anyone watching said stream via their PS4. Hiding from inspection wouldn't solve that issue. I've seen some people upon inspection have their PSN ID read "PSN UNAVAILABLE" so there is a way to keep people from seeing it during inspection.
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

That could be it.
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

That could be a GM or a player logged in through a background door. Or a ps3 player logged in when psn is down.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

people used this way to hack hotmails and Orkuts accounts back in the days. Tbh, I'm very impressed, usually account's security have something like a authenticator.
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

This has nothing about the post you made just gotta say I love the mepps loving the post thing you got makes me laugh every time i see it.
  8. Blue Hound New Player

If my account ever got hacked & all my stuff was deleted, I would not be playing anymore. I don't have the time or patience to even start over. Like, no.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Totally agree with this person put 4 years in the game that would be in the end of me playing
    • Like x 1
  10. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I'm a target of this :/
  11. HersheyKiss New Player

U sound like you are happy this is going on, well maybe not happy but why do u keep praising the guy? Anyone on those videos asking for some items or giving him names of people to get next are complete scumbags and should get banned for life right along with the guy stealing the accounts.
    • Like x 11
  12. Kyzax New Player

Appreciate the info. Makes sense. There should be a way to disable the information from being displayed during inspection though.
  13. Ace1 Dedicated Player

So are they just calling PSN trying to get accounts that way? Or something else if it's not "Hacks"
  14. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

This person isn't a "hacker". When I first saw the video, something wasn't right about it. The person is calling PSN and using social engineering to get information. That's not hacking. It's poor customer service as well as not following procedure on PSN's part.
    • Like x 11
  15. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Wow can I PM you real quick?
  16. Juxes Committed Player

Impressive, remind me not to get on your bad side ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Oh yea, social engineering is very common in this case. as a programmer like myself, I would make some social engineering to get some crucial information that I don't have or won't have by "hack ways" to actually "hack" my victims :p
  18. Juxes Committed Player

So because they talked a little ****, that makes it right for this guy to delete all their stuff and destroy their league? Are people really this petty? smh and you're here praising the guy like he's some damn hero...wow.[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  19. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

His personal info ranging from who is relatives are to what school hes in has been revealed. He put himself in a corner he can't break through and since he did such a thing, I won't feel the slightest bit of compassion for him
    • Like x 8
  20. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Karma!
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.