What Do You Want to See For The Flash 75th Anniversary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Aug 26, 2014.

1. iSmashly New Player

That's a pretty BA helmet.
  2. Lemon Lass New Player

[IMG]THIS

• Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well at the very least we will be getting Flash and Gorilla Grodd for Legends in the next few months.
    • Like x 2
  4. Xolag Well-Known Player

When they come out i'm going to play The Flash all day :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Lantern Flash Committed Player

Sadly now ...... tomorrow we will be halfway through the month of the Flash's 75th anniversary, and nothing will happen. This game will not acknowledge it at all. I would love for Barry Allen's new 52 style in the lockboxes .... but that won't happen. Many times in the past 3-4yrs. I have suggested Jay's helm. That won't happen. I have suggested MANY times, Barry, Wally, Bart, Grodd, Zoom, and Capt. Cold for legends..... at least we are getting Barry and Grodd .... in a few months. I even went into detail about how to expand Central City, by linking it with Keystone, and how to introduce missions with Wally, many, MANY, times. Won't happen. Unless you are Batman, this game doesn't really acknowledge any of the other superheroes anniversaries or just the superhero themselves. (I'm still angry that they did squat for Superman's anniversary. SUPERMAN!! REALLY?!?!? HE WAS PUBLISHED FIRST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!)
    • Like x 1
  6. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Sad how they pay attention only to Batman.
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

i love flash. i thought they said they were adding him to legends eventually ... i hope they do. if so... they are taking there time on him and making him good... he must be tired of just running on the treadmil of speed , thats all he does in our game now... , but if they add eddie thon aka reverse flash wouldnt he be the exact same in legends. and yea id like to have a nice flash inspired suit.. the one we got is coool the chest i mean. we can already get his boots. well two types of flash boots.. the ones he wears and the super speed flash boots from the vault that give u ss, there a bit bulky er , but yea a cowl would be sweet
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They are adding Flash and Gorilla Grodd this year, along with Shazam and Black Adam. As far as I'm aware Shazam is next on the list for Legends.
    • Like x 1
  9. John Brawler Committed Player

i hope the reason he's taking so long is that 1, he's getting made well so we don't have another pathetic mess like superman's legend character, and 2, he's coming out with a couple of skins since it's his turn for the anniversary treatment.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I wouldn't read the length it's taking to mean anything at all. He was on the list of 8 new Legends characters they showed us in August of characters that will be released during the year following the showing and they said it usually takes about a month to program new stuff like this into the game. They probably have not even started on him yet if he's not the next one they're going to release. I'm only saying this so people don't build their hopes up and think he's taking a long time because they're working on some extras for him. I mean they could be, but they might not be.
  11. John Brawler Committed Player

well the main reason i'm hoping is because his anniversary is this year and i hope they do something for him, cause honestly if they skip superman, do batman, then skip flash, i'm gonna be pissed.
    • Like x 1
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I want this outfit!
    • Like x 3
  13. FiveByFive New Player

let's hope he's not neutered like Superman was.
  14. Michael17 Well-Known Player

Legends Character Flash free for everyone for 150 marks of legend
  15. Socalrmd New Player

I might be in the minority on this one but I would love to see Walter West or at least his costume that was a darker red and silver, I really liked that character and hate that they never showed anymore of him.
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I wish yesterday's big announcement was on the 75th Flash Anniversary, instead of cross server play. :(
  17. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

.....the death of Barry Allen from Earth 8....muahahahaha
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Let's get Alan Scott as a legends character in the game for his anniversary!!
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Along with Flash stuff but Alan Scott > Jay Garrick. It it his anniversary to! :p
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player