Character Transfer Coming to DCUO update please...

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Extant, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Extant New Player

Here is SOE's original post
    https://forums.station.sony.com/soe...player-migration-from-psg-to-soe.11500064443/

Quote from the post

"I already have an SOE membership for some games, and want to know if I can combine my PSG account with my existing SOE account.
    We are sorry, but we are not able to combine accounts at this time. You may continue to maintain them as separate accounts. Character transfers between accounts owned by the same individual are available through the marketplace for EQII. We are currently working on a character transfer process for DCUO. Please watch for updates."

Can any dev's give an update on this? Is this still happening?

Some of us for one reason or another have multiple accounts and it would be great if we had the ability to combine them or at least transfer the characters.
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The post is not about merging accounts, but about the transfer of European PSG players to SOE. As far as I know the account transfers are done manually now, since the transfer period ended Sept 2014. I haven't seen any character transfer anouncements.
    • Like x 1
  3. True Zen New Player

it should come back if ENDED September 2014. why END it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Extant New Player

Ty for the reply I know the transfer period has ended my main interest is about this quote "We are currently working on a character transfer process for DCUO. Please watch for updates" is the dev team still working on character transfers or did they say forget it? I've been watching for updates and still nothing just hoping Mepps or any dev could shed some light on this topic.