Sore's Nature Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Sore Steadfast Player

I've updated the rotations section of the guide. I included the videos with it. Hopefully that is more helpful than the piecemeal advice I had before.
    • Like x 1
  2. Supremacy New Player

Yes I'm curious to see the test results for:
    Savage Growth / Vinelash / Briar / Harvest / Hive Mind / Carnage. Vs
    Savage Growth / Vinelash / Briar / Harvest / Swarm / Carnage.
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

What would be a good refresh timer? I usually use half Swarm and full Swarm. Harvest lasts 12s and so does HiveMind and Carnage. But if I time off HiveMind and Carnage then I'm coming dangerously close to missing my Harvest each time. Or I'll start sliding to different spots in their cooldown each time. That sounds complex. Maybe I'll just do every 3 explosive shots and let Hive Mind/Carnage come in wherever needed.
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

Every three explosive shots makes sense. I just ran a video clocking about 16.1K damage per second finishing at 3:19. I dropped poisons once and had to restack. I also had might mods when that rotation needs precision leaning mods. I'll try again when I get more time.
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Loadout: Savage Growth, Vine Lash, Briar, Harvest, Hive Mind, Carnage

This run took 3:07. It achieved 16.7K-16.9K damage per second. This is in-between running with Swarm+Carnage and Swarm+VoraciousPlants. Harvest needed to be cast on every third Explosive Shot. It's hard not having Swarm to time off of.
  6. Maximum nature New Player

I like " VoraciousPlant/Carnage/Hive mind/Briar/Vine lash/Harvest" aways clipe "harvest+carnage+hivemind" or "Voraciousplants+carnage+hive mind".

Old Combo WM DW ...
    Vine lash/briar /harvest..
    'Start WM DW
    " Hold+hold+VP x 3 / Hold+hold+harvestx1" end/Restart.'

Only DW WM. Before GU43 in "Love and War" raid was very good. Now do not know.

""portugueset-br"
    Eu gosto de " VoraciousPlant/Carnage/Hive mind/Briar/Vine lash/Harvest" sempre clipe "harvest+carnage+hivemind" ou "Voraciousplants+carnage+hive mind".

Velho combo WM DW...
    Vine lash/briar /harvest..
    'Inicio WM DW
    " Hold+hold+VP x 3 / Hold+hold+harvestx1" final/Re-inicio.'

Somente DW WM. Antes do GU43 na raid Love and War foi muito boa, Agora não sei."""
  7. Supremacy New Player

Thanks for the test Sore. When I get home I'm going to see if an optimal place for Hive Mind even exist in that rotation. Maybe starting with it? . If it doesn't exist then Carnage x Swarm Is still a great build too.
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

No problem. I tried opening with HM/Carnage the first time on my bad run. Sometimes Carnage lets you get into your next move quickly and sometimes it makes you wait a little bit. Maybe I'd have done better with going the other way around, e.g. Carnage/HiveMind. Other than that, it felt like an extremely clean run to me.
  9. Chimera Prime New Player

Hey Sore, could you test out something for me? It would be similar to the 6 DoT loadout except you replace Swarm with Impaling Thorns. I know that would make it hard to know when to use Harvest again but I would like to see how the damage would stack up to the 6 DoT loadout in the analyzer.
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Would the rotation look something like this? Or should I include ImpalingThorns all along? Should I jump cancel ImpalingThorns for the first tick at any point?

STEP 1: Savage Growth, Vine Lash, Briar, Harvest, Wolf
    STEP 2: Harvest, Carnage, Roar/Jump, Serpents Call
    STEP 3: LupineDarts, LupineDarts, LupineDarts, LupineDarts/Harvest
    AS NEEDED: Carnage, Roar/Jump, Serpents Call
    AT 35% HEALTH: LupineDarts/ImpalingThorns, LupineDarts/ImpalingThorns, LupineDarts/Harvest
  11. Sore Steadfast Player

Wolf 5DoT with Impaling Thorns (3:20) / 15K per second

Not great. I assume it'll far better on a single target but I don't have any single-target baselines to compare against.
  12. Chimera Prime New Player

That is how I would run it. If you don't mind it would be good to try it with Impaling Thorns throughout to make use of it during the whole the fight and not just the end.
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

Jump cancel Impaling Thorns or let it hit fully?
  14. Chimera Prime New Player

Oh sorry jump cancel before 35% let it fully hit after 35%
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

Darn. I just did a run letting it fly. 3:18 and around 15-16K per second. It took a few attempts because I kept letting Harvest drop. I decided to be a little more aggressive with refreshing.

16. Chimera Prime New Player

No, this is still good data showing that the 6 DoT loadout is better but I would like to see the jump cancel approach just to see how it stacks up as well.
  17. Sore Steadfast Player

Wolf 5DoT Jump Cancelling Impaling Thorns

This took 3:19 like the other Wolf 5DoT Impaling rotations. I was jump cancelling the first tick of Impaling Thorns when >35% heath and letting it ride <35% health. It felt very sloppy. I started letting Impaling Thorns fully play out later than I should have. I have trouble keeping a rhythm and casted Harvest a little more frequently than needed. I stuttered at the end. I think it could have been as low as a 3:10 run.
  18. tomuchpressure New Player

Hello! Nature family I need a pvp loadout for arenas (dps)
  19. ArkhamRogue106 New Player

I've been playing around with the AMs for all my characters and I was just wondering if the rotation I am using is even close to optimal for Nature's Poison AM. I have been running with Carnage - Harvest - VL - Briar - Swarm - SG.
    Basically I just use SG, VL, Briar, Swarm, HB Solar Flame --> Harvest -->Carnage. Repeat HB Solar Flame --> Carnage until Swarm and Carnage need to be reset. Is there anything I am missing, should I stop using SF, leave it, or utilize the full WM combo there into Explosive Shot. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!
  20. Sore Steadfast Player

If you're not clipping it every time then there's no point in using solar flame. Nature doesn't let you clip it at that rate. You'd be better off going to the full WM combo. Those can be clipped too (slightly). When clipped every time, DW Explosive Shot is best. If you let it ride. HB Explosive Shot is good damage and 2H Arrow Storm is best.