PC Players, Double Station Cash is the New Black (Friday)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Sony Online Entertainment is kicking off the holiday shopping season with two fantastic promos: Double Station Cash on Black Friday (PC only) and In-Game Marketplace Deals on Cyber Monday (PC and PS)!

PC Players: This Friday, November 28th, when you buy Station Cash on the web, in-game, or with an SOE Game Card, the amount of Station Cash you get will be doubled! Double Station Cash will only awarded between 12:00am PT (U.S.) to 11:59pm PT, so don’t miss out!

PC and PS Players: Check back this weekend to see what speciald eals we're offering members for Cyber Monday.
    Happy Holidays from the gaming elves at Sony Online Entertainment!
    • Like x 13
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

3. Alekimsior New Player

I have a question, why aren't deals like this one placed across the board? Isn't SC the same like Marketplace Cash for PS3? Wondering, because I'd like to see one in the future.
    • Like x 1
  4. La Shark Dedicated Player

#DroppinAnoteForDoubleSC
    • Like x 1
  5. ZeusShock Well-Known Player

Thankyou, I thought the Base Item Sale was the Sale we were getting.
    You sneaky elves:)
    • Like x 2
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I look forward to giving you all my money on Friday.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Darkhawk Well-Known Player

"see what speciald eals we're offering"

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Cable Girl Active Player

Super, just bought DC like 2 hours ago. :mad:
  9. Airsupreme New Player

LOL we havent had a double or triple station cash in like 2 years lol. GG
  10. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Nice!!, gonna go buy some cards in a bit
  11. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

So what about claiming my monthly SC? Do I get 1000 SC?
  12. SheerFaith Committed Player

So thats in European Time Saturday 9.00 o Clock?
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Friday, not Saturday. And it depends where in Europe you are. For me, as I'm from Ireland, it will start at 8am on Friday morning.
  14. LifeHacks New Player

so if i buy a card say like thursday, and i redeem it on friday. do i get double?
  15. Shinji Firudo Active Player

i guess i was slow in replying i was gonna correct sheerfaith but thats ok after all we don't want him buying it on the wrong day i'm glad it's 8 am cause it gives me a reason to pull through tomorrow and get back on track with my sleep all though i wanted to watch fnl which is 1 am here i'm behind on the twitch channel anyway so i'll just keep catching up and claim 2000sc for friday and then buy things cheaper on monday
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Mepps Why can't you guys just make it possible to buy Loyalty Points and Double what ever we buy on Black Friday LP is the same as SC in an in game manner that is or Slash the prices of the MC we can buy why are we always left out Mepps. I bet you 2 to 1 the Playstation Store will have discounts on games music and movies bet. I'll be broke by Monday and I don't get paid again till the following Wednesday.
    • Like x 1
  17. badd New Player

The SOE Game Cards at Wal-mart are and have been awarding an extra 500SC.

US$15 gets 1500SC + 500SC (Bonus only from Wal-mart) - 2000SC x Double SC Day = 4000SC. The best 'eal' out there!
    • Like x 1
  18. badd New Player

Yes you will, if it is available for claim during the promotional period, that is. At least it was that way before.
  19. KN1TE Dedicated Player

for pc only right? Tired of p.s. getting shorted.
    • Like x 3
  20. ErnieB Loyal Player

It's not, MP cash is actual cash unlike SC where is a conversion of cash into digital currency.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.