The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Grod, OMFG and I don't ever use OMFG I am as stoked about how they treat the villains in this show as how they treat Barry.

He's freakin gotta be Zoom, just has to be and I know they are going to make me wait a season or two to unveil him, good lord it's going to crush Barry, just love how he knew the math on how fast you have to run on water.

Crazy good
  2. Ivar New Player

3. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Just watched the pilot. I think Grant Gustin was a good choice to be Barry Allen. Also liked the reference to Grodd. Never watched an episode of Arrow yet, but the cameo was kind of cool.

I almost thought that this Professor in the wheelchair was Professor Zoom. Especially by the end where we learn he is not so paralyzed and has that article from the future. About Flash going missing.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ivar New Player

Congrats on finding this great show, it even gets better after the Pilot! :cool:
    It actually made me begin watching Arrow, which is also great though much darker and at times overly CW shippy&weepy.
  5. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Harrison wells is beast ! The new episode was great !
    • Like x 1
  6. Ivar New Player

OMG that muthaeffer!
    Now I´m for sure totally hating on him.

Cool Ep indeed! :cool:
    Also wasn´t that another hint at Firestorm?
    • Like x 1
  7. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

Super-sonic punch was stupid, lmao. Who's gonna pay for all that broken glass?

We fan boys all know who Zoom obviously is! But I can't wait to see how my non fan boy friends will react when it is finally revealed.
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Thats what I thought to :)
  9. Mont New Player

How stupid is it to reveal ur secret identity to a villain, yes he is incarcerated , but villains tend to escape,
    nothing like gloating to get ur butt kicked harder in the future
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

supersonic punch baby whoooo
  12. Ivar New Player

Heh! Totally!
    Then again isn´t it always personal with the Flash and his villains? He just had to rub it in with his old nemesis. :D

Also I´m starting to wonder when the crew will notice that they are kinda in the business of kidnapping "people" now.
    No way that will go on unchallenged by the Autoritah for long, especially with the General around.

Oh jah and next trailer goody..
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was hoping to see if that bully had balls of steel :(
  14. Ivar New Player

He went down after a girl hit him, obviously glass-chin for sure. :p
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just meant, that in the previews we got, showed Bawwy sliding under metal-head, would have been so much cooler if that was where he super-soniced him :eek:

And totally knew that without the 'speed-farce' Bawwy would be a loser
  16. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

So... did the Supersonic Punch knock the metal out of that guys face? Cause how did the normal girl knock him out and not break her hand? Or did she?
  17. Ivar New Player

Good question. My guess is it shook him hard enough to loose the concentration maintaining his steel structure. Maybe even unconscious for a short moment, enough for her to knock him out for good in his flesh form(earning a concussion).
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, probably just stunned him long enough for her to get a cheap shot in (and yes, it was a cheap shot, but still effective), she took one heck of a stupid risk though

Wonder how long it will be before something thinks about using the Speed Farce to time travel (well, someone other than Prof. Zoom)
  19. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

Who will be the first major character to be killed off?
    I bet it will be the detective boyfriend, so Flash can have his girlfriend back. Harsh, I know, but really, why else is he there?
  20. Larfleeze New Player

Did you watch the episode? The lab nerds explained it pretty clearly. If he hits the guy at a certain speed and certain angle it will break down the particulates that make up the iron skin. They basically figured out how you can split an iron bar apart with force. Hit it at roughly 800 MPH and at the perfect angle and it will shatter.

They won't kill Eddie off. After all, if they do that then who are they going to make Cobalt Blue?
    • Like x 1