The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. BlkMkt New Player

USPC
    I am a villain looking to join a league.
    It's getting hard to que as a solo villain, hoping to find some active, like minded folks to run with.
    I prefer to play support roles, i have a healer, controller and tank that are lvl30, I am working to get them all geared (only at about t1/t2).
    I am a cooperative easy going person, I am very patient and helpful to lowbies but not so patient with experienced players who won't cooperate or have no team spirit. Imagination is important, I am not impressed with a player who makes toons and leagues with names like XXaV3Nj3RsXX even if they are technically proficient. it's not a deal breaker but i prefer to run with people who put a little RP in their RPGing.

if you feel we are a good fit for each other let's give it a try and see how it goes.

BlkMkt

Malleus Maleficarum
    Celestial Healer - cr51 - SP40ish

Wulgaru
    Quantum Controller - cr42 - SP20ish

Foul Deliverer
    Earth Tank - lvl28
  2. Macevelli New Player

*In-game name. Frosty Knuckles
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPS4 (PvE)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Level 8 atm (I have other chars at lvl 30)
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I started playing at launch on PS3 but stopped about approx 8 months. I returned to the game when the PS4 came out on the PS4 version. I started doing alerts for CR 53 with DPS role but decided to start a new char (this one) as a tank to give me better gameplay.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I have always played solo but struggled with getting groups for assistance and Alerts/Raids etc. I would like to join a mature League with a healthy community who run regular raids and alerts for when I hit CL 30.
  3. BakaDesu New Player

n-game name : BakaDesu
    *Faction : Hero
    *Server : EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points : CR = 97 SP= 41
    *Power : Quantum
    *Role : DPS / Maybe controller when get stronger
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary
    *About yourself : I'm from Portugal, I like to socialize with new people and maybe help others that are in need
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for guild that can help a newbie like me and maybe in the future I can be helpfull.
    • Like x 1
  4. InboundPhoenix New Player

In-game name. Inbound Phoenix
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. lvl 13
    *Power. not sure tbh
    *Role. Brawler
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself. Names brian from scotland friendly outgoing guy and looking to socialize n bomb this game lol
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? looking for a league who can show me the ropes and also to help in missions when needed
  5. InboundPhoenix New Player

Wispress
    Hero
    EUPS
    Lvl8
    Sorcery
    medic
    yes i have a mic
    free to play
    looking to socialize
    looking for a league to show me the ropes n partake in missions
  6. WNxTyr4el New Player

Hey all. Just getting started. Real casual player here. I don't get to play often but I'm looking forward to playing. I'm looking for a friendly, open, casual league that will have me. Haven't made my character but contact me if you're interested in having me.
  7. dngnb8 Devoted Player

*In-game name. Theycallmeebruce lvl/30
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 50/Cant remember
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. P
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 53 (I am one of those that pioneered gaming so you could enjoy it today lol)
    *About yourself. Game in my spare time, usually weekend and evenings. Friendly, like to help folks. Don't like insulting-drama-profanity types, although I can be one when they show up.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a helpful group to assist me in adjusting from WoW to DCUO. Having difficulty adjust to UI (keyboard vs mouse). PvP centric. I am playing DCUO more until the next WoW release. Been in WoW 8 years and I dont have much faith for the next release.
    ------
    *In-game name. Cayan Telvar lvl/27
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cant remember
    *Power. 5150
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. P
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 53 (I am one of those that pioneered gaming so you could enjoy it today lol)
    *About yourself. Game in my spare time, usually weekend and evenings. Friendly, like to help folks. Don't like insulting-drama-profanity types, although I can be one when they show up.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a helpful group to assist me in adjusting from WoW to DCUO. Having difficulty adjust to UI (keyboard vs mouse). PvP centric. I am playing DCUO more until the next WoW release. Been in WoW 8 years and I dont have much faith for the next release.
  8. Jagertron New Player

*In-game name. Jagertron
    *Faction Hero
    *Server (US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Just starting
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. F2P for now
    *Age. 27
    *About yourself. Just looking for a new game to play, and who doesn't love superheroes
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Mostly PvE
  9. sohanlon07 New Player

*In-game name. Spiridus
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.15
    *Power.1201
    *Role.Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 31
    *About yourself. casual gamer, comic fan
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for lague for raids and stuff when I get to 30
  10. SpaceGhost Active Player

Have you found a league yet? We would love for you to join Ultra Alliance and see what ya think.
  11. vPRIDEv New Player

Cool Sig Bro
    with ur CR and Sp you shouldnt have any trouble finding a league if not consider us. later Bro
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Lol. He's in a league
  13. vPRIDEv New Player

Figured as much have a great weekend
  14. SpaceGhost Active Player

Thanks. Actually I'm in a league just trying to do some recruiting.
  15. Metalica00 New Player

*Name: Metalica 00
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: US PC
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: DPS
    *I'm looking for a Red Lantern Corps League
    DO reply this message if there is such league available and I will PM you in-game for an invite
  16. AndrewApicturee New Player

*Name: Buh MAN
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:86 PvE:106 skill points 113
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: trol
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: legendary
    *About yourself: I play Videogame
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? looking to complete aterts and raids.
  17. cds1031 New Player

18. cds1031 New Player

*Name: cds1031
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points 28/34
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Controller, Damage
    *Do you have a mic: I have a mic.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: I've loved DC since I was a little one and then I found out about this game and totally **** my pants. It's awesome.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I've been wanting to be in a league for awhile now and I want to be able do tasks in the league and have a role.
  19. Juncari New Player

In-game name: Juncari
    Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 105/138
    Power: Sorcery
    Role: Healer
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary

About yourself: I'm a fairly chill guy who likes to play games. I used to play a lot of competitive games on the PC, but I don't have the patience and discipline for that anymore so I decided to play DCUO again. Not to knock on the game - I love DCUO - but I don't consider it a very difficult game. And I'm saying that as someone who has experienced top-end content, both PvP and PvE, in this game. As long as you do your homework and put in the effort to learn the game and its mechanics, I believe anyone with reasonable human reflexes can perform well in DCUO. It's just a matter of putting in the effort to learn, which I'm more than willing to do.

What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm coming back from a 2-year hiatus. I left after Earth DLC and came back 2 weeks ago. I was in a high-end league, Aristocrats, but unfortunately most of them are inactive nowadays since they're all fully geared out, most end-game leagues are probably in the same boat as well. My timing is awful since T6 came out awhile back and Destiny came out recently, but I'm looking for an end-game league that's still active and willing to help me with some T6 content. In return, you'll have a fantastic healer who will be a solid addition to the league when future raids/content comes out.
  20. vPRIDEv New Player

Outstanding Healer ran raids with him Highly recommended to any league