BATMAN INSPIRED MASK!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HoodWarbler, Sep 25, 2014.

1. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Sorry, I read that as implying that somehow the Batman-Inspired Mask was responsible for holding back new styles or for people not wanting new styles.

Catman.
    [IMG]
  2. Minnion Devoted Player

Well a Circe inspired headdress would be nice... Perhaps a Lobo inspired gear set, Some glowing variants of existing hair styles, some cosmic variants of existing hair styles, some water textured variants of existing hair styles, perhaps a Chemo inspired skin.(You know, slimy texture with visible bubbles rising upwards...), I wouldn't mind haveing a skin type inspired by this guy:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Maybe when Atomic finally comes out...
    • Like x 1
  3. HoodWarbler New Player

Right? :D it's not like I said ''People don't deserve it'' all i said was what was the big deal. We're obsessing over one character's head style while we should be obsessing over the lack of other things. I get it. People love batman but in the meantime we should suggest other head style's I'd think that be cool. Like the question's faceless face for example
    • Like x 1
  4. HoodWarbler New Player

man that catman image is spot on awesome. :eek: and well every will interpret it in different way's so tell me what other inspired mask's chest etc. do you wish they'd put in game
  5. HoodWarbler New Player

Those would be nice to see in game and actually be able to get em :eek: it's insane how I faintly remember him from I think was it the superman animated series? but yeah cosmic hairstyle's glowing skeletal skin. But damn I'm still just in awe. I agree with you 100%
    • Like x 1
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Grifter's Mask - I think is fairly "iconic" considering it's a 90's character and a nice nod to Jim Lee, who's credited with some of the DCUO designs.

[IMG]
    Zealot's War Paint or war paint in general would also be nice, so often we think of masks as something that covers the entire face or head when some simple paint/makeup styles that doesn't require switching skins would bring a lot of variety to our characters.

[IMG]
    Creepy Clown makeup?

[IMG]
    Court of Owls Mask

[IMG]
    Guy Fawkes Mask should of been the "survive the hack" reward for it's irony.:D
    • Like x 1
  7. HoodWarbler New Player

I gotta admit these should be in game character's and their iconic head style's. It's spot on wish they made a pony tail for men though it'd be cool to make a grifter that way
  8. Original Kal Well-Known Player

For me, it's doesn't have to have be the hack-mask. There re several Batman cowls they could add to the game including first apperance Batman, Aparo Batman, Earth2 Batman....[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. HoodWarbler New Player

They'd probably make the 4th one and the 9th one since the rest look to the same to one another. The two I pointed out stand out and I believe that one looks alot like the vengeance head style (except for the eye's ofcoarse).What can I say Batman is Batman no matter what cowl he's wearing. Lmao I would prefer atleast some sort of batsymbol
  10. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

The first one is Blight from Batman Beyond
    The second may be a comic interpretation of the same character - I haven't seen it before.
  11. HoodWarbler New Player

batman beyond brings back alot of memories like that lady who was a pile of ooze or shadow
    • Like x 1
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

I personally see them making a new one but it will still look like cat ears.
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

its simple if you want to make a batman toon its the best looking batman mask in the game and if you were not around at the start you are out of luck and the only other masks that come close are the dark spector or the daring mask and the daring mask looks more like catwoman than batman and the other mask covers the head full so there really is no good batman mask for making batman at all

this is why people want a good batman style mask
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

about the hair styles thank the ps3's limitations. for that... thats why thers not more character customization. cuz the ps3's memory cant hold more. they said that
  15. NCR RANGER New Player

Cooler than Batman? Your thread is now irrelevant.
  16. NCR RANGER New Player

No.
  17. Toshknight Loyal Player

i think everyone likes batman so much.... cause hes a plain human being , he doesnt have super powers. hes just a man. and people are inspired by him no pun intended for mask, but im 28 and i grew up watching all the batman stuff in the lat 80s and the 90s and still to this day... people just like batman... as many threads people try to say " WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT BATMAN" we all know the answer to that. and i just gave it... thats my take on it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Toshknight Loyal Player

also people try to say the underdog characters are better then him. like hey lets add this instead , maybe its cause they wanto like something that the majority of fans dont know about too much or like as much as the Bat , some people hate just to hate . and some people are very passionate
  19. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Inque (pronounced Ink)
  20. HoodWarbler New Player

Lmao I gotta admit batman is pretty cool but he ain't the only Bat in the Batfamily. If You wanna see a bunch of people running around in dcuo dressed like batman than your irrelevant. Like i said Dc is full of other amazing character's. I will admit this though Batman is one tough character to beat in the way he was made