Server Downtime - September 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Burni New Player

This is what i was just gona ask too... i started playing this game yesterday so im wondering if this is common or something?
    And do they post right away here when the servers go back up?
  2. mephbot New Player

Home page such a tease :( says servers are up in that little server status box
  3. MAPC Level 30

Thanks for the info.I appreciate it!
  4. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Bad habit i'm having trouble breaking.
  5. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Not a worry, BigBadDogIV. I write and my editor will commonly send my emails back to me corrected with strikeouts and such. Then I call him and mock him speaking in pretty much nothing but idioms and colloquialisms. Drives him crazy.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mr RunnerIce® New Player

i didnt get it whats is this downtime for?
  7. Cirocband New Player

There adding the booster bundle pack too. It was on twitch. It's gonna have new auras: no plain auras.
    But there will be
    Plasmic: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Orange
    Nimbus: White, Green, Red, and Black
    Along with the 1 repair bot, rd scanner, radar scanner, and 150 replay badges
  8. Mr RunnerIce® New Player

thx
  9. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I know. I just want to get the briefings (the aforementioned one in Artifacts, & the last one in Lockdown) out of the way so I can focus on other things.
  10. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Lol. You can't troll your editor, you crazy woman! Those fellows are heroes! :-D
  11. ChJohnso New Player

DCUController I know I can't really argue with you on the time frame that you are giving but... in the beginning post it was said the servers would be taken down at 05:30 am PST and could last up to 6 hours. I am CST so 07:30 am my time. Going off of basic military time so to 24 hr system. If we are expecting 14:00 to 14:30 hours up time that would mean that you should be basing that on PST. So like pointed out I am CST and 14, 14:30 would need a +2 hour for conversion into my time so 16, 16:30 (or 4 pm 4:30 pm), but that is besides to point. Sorry for being side tracked sick and medicated at the moment, back to point. Working off of my CST time difference of (will keep it with the :30 time to simplify the math) 16:30 minus 07:30 would equal out to 9 hours of down time not the estimated hours. So are we expecting longer down time that what was stated in the beginning post?
  12. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Oh, I love him dearly. Known him for around 15 years. Eminently mockable though. I truly love it when I can point to a prominent grammarian and disprove something. Usual response - "I'm not convinced." :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Worldkiller New Player

I really want to play... :(
  14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Be real? LoL, Your the one throwing the fake scenario's irrelevant to the discussion.

My point is simple, there is an extremely large amount of downtime on this server.

Every week, every update, every month paid for working out to not even half a month gameplay!

Being real lets not forget that I sleep, work, and have a life.

I don't mind paying for something that is working a majority of the time, but, when every time I turn around once again it is not working, well that's freaking annoying and real and justified!

Clarifying "Every Update" I know and don't mind the fact that updates are good for me, game play, and content. I mean here that without fail we are again plagued by downtime after update to fix bugs, etc, etc....
  15. xESPARTANOx New Player

IT STYL IN MABTEINANCE I CANT ENTER??
  16. EctoLantern Active Player

Where is my DCUO??

[IMG]

**SIGH**
  17. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Lame examples. I don't pay a monthly fee to visit my cafeteria. Maybe your cafeteria is extra-leet???
    • Like x 1
  18. NickMEGuinness New Player

I have yet to see ANY MMO where in the maintenance notes there is not pages of people complaining that they want to play.....
    If that every stopped I am guessing you could officially declare that MMO Dead in the Cloud.

Therefore, ergo, vis-à-vis rejoice in those who complain it means the games still kicking :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

We're closing in to the 4 hour mark. Any "bad news" yet? Of the kind "we encountered an unexpected problem and will maybe need an extra 2 hours" ??? ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

The principle is the same. You can't get a refund because they are repairing the product you use. It's a cheapo ruse. I could make up another thousand examples about your faulty logic, but I doubt you would desist from your attempt to save one dollar.