Anyone noticed spytles tweet ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Baby Sister, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Baby Sister Committed Player

[IMG]

I just noticed this picture it looks like night wing inspired I'd say? Buy I'd totally rock them boots for sure
    • Like x 8
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Looks stupid to me
    But guess I gotta wait to see it on the body type of my character.
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It's the new pvp set for heroes it looks better then I thought it would.
    • Like x 1
  4. Grumpy Dedicated Player

I want Escrima Sticks.
    • Like x 6
  5. Juxes Committed Player

That chest piece.....

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Hero of Justice New Player

I'm loving the chest right now, the rest I think I'll need to see on the Spark body since that's what I use most often. But my first impressions are good :)
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

Want to see the back. Am curious. Otherwise, not bad, but the mask.....:oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I like the back piece best, the rest meh.
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

I like...I really like...time for Legends.

Saddens me that there still isn't a way to get them past the beginning of levelling. Hopefully they add it to the new dual wields on vendor.
    • Like x 3
  10. Juxes Committed Player

If i would have to guess, its probably like the Amazon Polemarch style except with Batons in place of the the actual swords.
    • Like x 1
  11. Little Sister New Player

12. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

That chest piece indeed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Wow I'm really impressed! I won't lie, I had trouble envisioning what it would look like since, traditionally, Nightwing's most well known costume doesn't have any bells or whistles on it, it's basically just a slimline black bodysuit with a bit of blue thrown across the chest. Very much like this though, even though I'm a villain and won't be getting it.
  14. Juxes Committed Player

Man oh man, that chest piece would fit my main like a glove i seriously can't wait now:D
  15. Caleus New Player

This is actually a good PvP set style for heroes, I thought it was gonna look like A** but the serious question is:

Where is the Hush Set?!
    • Like x 2
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

It has just the right amount of armour to make it not look so bulky and out of place.
    • Like x 1
  17. SorrowCrisis New Player

18. Kintuse Well-Known Player

Mmm.. them thighs. ..I mean leggings.
  19. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

They are in the loot table for atleast the Villain side Bane duo. Before the individual loot system, I saw them drop of Nightwing.
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Not tradable are they :(