Justice Girls gets a league hall!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mermaid, Jul 25, 2014.

1. SuperiorMouse New Player

i recently had a chance to sneak in and visit, and just wanted to again say congrats. :)

you've put a lot of time and effort into your league hall. i can't wait to see how it looks when it's "done" and you've had enough time to make it exactly how you'd like it to look. you have members like Mermaid and Demetria (and others of course) with excellent taste and it shows. have you seen Mermaid's Grotto? or Dametria's base? you should! ... well done JGs :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

I know this is going to sound stupid, but are the Justice Girls recruiting people?
  3. Dametria Loyal Player

No one is pretending to be girls. The requirement is your toon must be female, player gender doesn't matter. We have both men & women players, it's just a theme like having an all Lantern league, or a "Marvel clones" league.
    • Like x 5
  4. Dametria Loyal Player

:confused:
    • Like x 1
  5. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

But are you guys recruiting people?
  6. Iced New Player

We don`t do recruitments like other leagues, we preety much accept all players who have non offensive name, are over 18 years old in real life and have female toon, just hit the pm to one us or type on shout or LFG someone will notice sooner or later.
  7. Half-Blood_Prince Well-Known Player

Okay. USPC right?
  8. houseofcantor New Player

Very nice... although, we need moar pix of the decs. ;)
  9. Mermaid Dedicated Player

We have both leagues in USPC and USPS though we don't have the same people running the USPS branch.

The post was from last week when we barely had stuff so I didn't take alot of pictures, the videos are a little "out-dated" since we have progressed and continuing to in our deco. When we're confident with our hall, we will share pics :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Thank you for the words SM! Will gladly invite you over again when statues, and everything else are looking awesome!
  11. Rose Maldalay New Player

I have to say, I helped bust my tail trying to get our League hall for all of us. Its nice to see my contribution was used.
  12. Gomezness New Player

We already capped on prestige in just less than 2 hours... they need to raise the cap.
  13. Web Well-Known Player

I agree, we are already capped for this week.
    We should really be able to make more, they can keep the cap but once you hit it you should be able to spend it then earn more; like marks.
    • Like x 1
  14. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

The marks cap is a storage cap and presumably exists for database reasons and to limit the amount you can have accumulated to spend on future content - that's the 400k prestige storage cap. The weekly earning cap is clearly intended to perform a different function; namely, limiting how far farm leagues can progress in comparison with non-farm leagues.
  15. Web Well-Known Player

I understand that, my post is a wish.
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

What?! You didn't save me some room....
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You're welcome to transfer funds to our league to get under the cap. We really wouldn't mind. 42k as of this morning. :-}
  18. Web Well-Known Player

I have the same problem. I'm running to the donation and Block has a dump truck already backed up to it pouring donations in, lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Heh... so reset day is pretty much useless to many in US time zones. The cap gets reached while we're either sleeping or at work.
    :mad:
    • Like x 2
  20. Dametria Loyal Player

This.