US PS Server Restart - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rivyn New Player

You didn't do anything special? Just attempted to start the game normally? It's that screen that I cannot get passed, and it's driving me up the walls.
  2. thepunisher2077 New Player

CLAP CLAP CLAP SOE GUYS i wake up this morning finally finished the stupid download & i keep getting the black screen of death I.E. the game can't get passed the joker screen

THANKS FOR FIXING JACK SHET
  3. Rivyn New Player

4. No Aywok New Player

Thanks for letting me know that none of those worked; I would say it's safe to assume it IS on their end somewhere, then.
  5. Rheumatic Chimpanzee New Player

After the midnight restart yesterday I got loot locked from the monthly reward In all, except 2, of my 8 player raids. They weren't locked before, or after, the update (just after the late night restart) as had been a while since I completed a raid. So, one day before the update I did all the Tier 2 ones but all the others got loot locked (monthly reward only). And the ones I've done before yesterday in Tier 2, I'm not loot locked from any of the bosses (and I fought them, and all the bosses in tier 2 were locked before the restart). I demand 30 dollars worth of service and 82 cents worth of electricity. Or.. my loot to be unlocked.
  6. thepunisher2077 New Player

what do you guys actually do you wasted a good day making everyone DL a update that took on average 6 hours & all is see here are complaints & more errors.

someone explain to me the plus side of having nothing fixed & even going so far as to make the game even worse
  7. MisterJ New Player

Thank you so much! Your work is very much appreciated. :)
  8. Rheumatic Chimpanzee New Player

The vault also got unlocked and I had done it yesterday (I'm only premium)
  9. elijahlee New Player

I still cant get on. I play on US PC I login to the game all the way until it says connecting to login server then it stops and does nothing after it just sits there and I'm getting very frustrated about this.:mad: can y'all fix this it would extremely appreciated.:)
  10. Dolfo Dedicated Player

You did have some1 trying to compare this to a McDonalds which is a very far leap.
    And as I stated I should have re worded it from the start which sadly enough it's a little too late for but really what is the damn point in keeping this going on. So have a nice day:p.
  11. Ahshawn New Player

My league is having another issue,we are unable to leave or kick people out of our league. We are on the us ps server.
  12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

As someone who works in the field of technology from a project side I understand the frustrations of the DCUO team; however, at the same time I am player and have my own frustrations. I am not eager to go home and find out I cannot play yet again for the third week in a row. The issues have occurred weekly throughout July and always the day before Raids reset.

Due to the update last night, I couldn't even log on; my system had the full update installed, and I couldn't even get the game to load up. So, I did deleted DCUO off my system and did a full reinstall last night hoping this fixed it; however, seeing as USPS players are having issues, I'm in no rush to play the game as from what I can tell, issues still exist.

I did not receive anything from last week incident; yet Mepps stated that PS players would get 200 loyalty points.
    So far in July I have lost almost 8 days of gaming on DCUO. I'm not enjoy my legendary membership as the value of it is quickly shrinking and making me consider cancelling my auto renewal I setup a while back.
  13. Arran bostock New Player

when do they think the servers will be back up
  14. Crapter New Player

This whole thing has made me have a different outlook on this company. You would think a company that made $45 off me within a week playing would have some decency to post an actual estimate of time to server downtime as compared to stating over 14 hours ago it will be back shortly after a restart. I'm sure I'm not the only paying customer missing time on my membership and wasting my time every time I check if it is back online . I'm not complaining there are bugs and that it's down because that happens with code, I'm stating some decency to inform us players that this isn't just a "restart" as you stated over 14 hours ago would have been nice, or an update on progress today as compared to nothing from you guys and servers still being down.

Anyways that's my thoughts on it, slightly irritated USPS player.
  15. thepunisher2077 New Player

ALL MY CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN BOOTHED FROM THE CORRESPONDING LEAGUES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM JUST FOOKING GREAT SOE GUYS

THANKS FOR NOT FIXING ANYTHING & HAVING ALL MY GUYS BOOTED FROM FROM THE LEAGUES THEY WERE IN, JUST FOOKING THANKS
  16. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

I'd tell people to stop crying, but this literally does happen every single gu and dlc......
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Looking out the window and seeing the sunlight...time for a walk, run, heck anything other than waiting to see if DCUO is going to be back on...might as well enjoy the summer instead of hearing about other people summer adventures...

Hmm...got to do 1 thing, cancel DCUO auto renewal, than it will be time for a nice long enjoyable romantic evening with my wife....yup...

Raid night with my league not happening...Thanks DCUO...thanks for helping break my addiction to this game...
  18. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Maybe it is time to re-think the idea of having a PS3/4 test server. Prevention is a better investment than treatment.
    • Like x 1
  19. Cruesix New Player

Anyone else getting world down when they try to log into DC from PS4?
  20. strkr4200 New Player

Are you kidding me I worked my a** off all day for this prestige I want ten thousand prestige back in my league
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.