US PS Server Restart - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLSDClown New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Death Caliber Active Player

Its been well over a minimal hour devs,yall doze off?LoL
    • Like x 1
  3. Negative Man Level 30

if you are reading this you just lost the game
    • Like x 2
  4. daffy324 New Player

You go into detail too much, Just relax.
  5. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Agree to support the Game, but in the other hand this is the update 39 and always there's a lot of problems, the day people gets fired by not giving a good service or do the job the way is supposed to be I can assure you that the errors will be keeped at minimum
    • Like x 1
  6. Livingston New Player

Fixed it for you.
  7. jimmy hunlock New Player

i will say, its a long minimal time lol..but i hope its all fixed and works, and that all the pvp i did counts towards the prestige..other than that, thanks Devs, your doing your best keep it up!
    • Like x 2
  8. El Marsh New Player

Give this man a gold star!
    :D

Seriously though, I understand perfectly the desire to partake in this glorious pastime of ours but I don't really understand why some people are so petulant over what's ultimately just an inconvenience. We will get our game back, it will work right, and we'll be no worse for the time without it. I'm just a newcomer and maybe I've missed worse such occasions in the past but a day without this game while they work to make it better just doesn't seem so bad to me in the grand scheme of things.

2 days though and I'll be getting the napalm ready.
    ;)
    • Like x 3
  9. Norroksays New Player

Im curious about the prestige values on the gear , how much does that count towards the league hall stuff if any?
    • Like x 1
  10. Wade Wilson New Player

I literally started playing hours ago, i get hooked and spend hours playing and now this happens...oh cruel fate
  11. Usane Bolt New Player

It says how much prestige value an item has on the top. Once you buy a hall you can donate those items for the amount of value its worth.
    • Like x 1
  12. CLSDClown New Player

up up and away !!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Norroksays New Player

Even if its just a style from vendor unit 22?
  14. Lawlessworlddc New Player

To many complain. Sure it's past what i believe should be 'minimum' but geez. This is not something to moan over if you been here. And....... MAH LEAGUE TT-TT....
  15. jimmy hunlock New Player

i was wondering the same thing, or would you need to dematerialize them for the prestige points?
  16. samurikuma New Player

Thanks El Marsh. Do you need an email or physical address to send my gold star.
  17. Norroksays New Player

Cause his stuff was almost 10,000 prestige
  18. Manoot32 Active Player

you guys really need to look at you tube or check the live streams.. all your answers are there
  19. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Ahhhhh no DC Universe Online..... no grinding, no farming, no DPSes yelling for "M'oh Powaa".....

[IMG]

Ok... I've had enough Relaxing.... Start D*** You!!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Manoot32 Active Player

please stop spamming the forums for questions that you can find out for yourselves..... aren't you ashamed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.