US PS Server Restart - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

Mepps any information on what to do about disconnect issue? Too many people trying to log on or server restart/patching needed? I don't care I just what happens I want to know. Please update us on the status of the USPS server. Thank you I know it has been a long day for you guys.
  2. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

it might also be worth stating, that i had to refresh this thread a dozen times before i could comment on it (both times) as it kept telling me i had " insufficient status to post here " if that means anything to y'all over there at DCUO secret headquarters
    • Like x 1
  3. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Woah did you just say we as paying customers have no right to complain when the service has been very inconsistent for the last 2-3 months....

Just because we signed the TOS does not mean we have no right to complain when the game isn't even close to the regular standard other MMO's go by...if DCUO or SOE didn't think there was anything wrong about their actions lately then they would not be giving the free Replay Badges, extra days of legendary, loyalty points, etc. that I have recieved the last couple months because of the shoddy service....

You should take a different attitude when dealing with companies or they will just end up screwing a nice guy like you. I'm actually trying to be nice/helpful so I hope this post did not come off as rude or mean in any way.
    • Like x 1
  4. jimmy hunlock New Player

people need to just chill outttt
  5. redlantern89 New Player

No one has posted the servers are back up. Everyone is trying to get on a server that isn't there.
  6. IrishLuffy New Player

My ps says the server is up but I can't log in. It gives me cue time then takes me back to my character list? Any one else having problems?
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Lol @the players setting themselves up for Log In failure :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

If you go to login it says the server is online with a high population, so something is wrong, but the server is up.
  9. No Aywok New Player

DCUO Lesson #347:

If there are several hundred people waiting in queue to log-on, it's not worth attempting as something is probably broken somewhere.
    • Like x 1
  10. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

I willingly keep trying. I want all that prestige.
  11. GammaGreenLantern New Player

I agree....I'm laughing at the comments of people attempting to log on while I play the PS4 Destiny beta :)
    • Like x 1
  12. daffy324 New Player

Don't play it then
  13. Dolfo Dedicated Player

My point still stands you did agree to ToS it's not their fault if you didn't read them therefore yes services were still rendered at some point in time.
  14. jimmy hunlock New Player

im in the same boat with you guys, this is kind of funny reading the angry mobs posts about disconnects haha
    • Like x 2
  15. strkr4200 New Player

just sitting here on my pc waiting for mepps to say something just watchin some rooster teeth lets play just chilling
  16. No Aywok New Player

I saw the queue numbers and exited immediately.

My statement was meant to be a "Duh", not a personal complaint, Great Sage Master.
  17. Norroksays New Player

I'm just hoping that all the prestige counts even with the league management being messed up
    • Like x 1
  18. Death Caliber Active Player

The loop was intentional.They had to leave the server up and available so the devs could get in n check the problem.The only way to keep u guys from flooding in,while they are in there,is to loop you through qeueu's.Now they hv taken it down completely for the reset.We should be up soon.
    • Like x 3
  19. DC_The115 Well-Known Player

I'm tired. Good night all. I'll try again tomorrow. (Angry masses lose sleep trying to play all night.) :p
  20. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Yes I did state that. Reason being is we had to agree to a ToS we as other services don't require 1 and at some point in time we did receive those services. Therefore the argument about how much money we has individuals put into dcuo is moot. Also we are paying for entertainment/ a hobby which does have costs and ramifications to them. In normal practices the customer is right however in this situation that's not the case. With all that said I rest my case:rolleyes:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.