Would you quit DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CondemnEU, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

LOL Jonni, how many jackets do you need? :D

I def don't wana know how much I've spent in this game, sure it would be nice to recoup it but I don't see it as a loss. I'm an impulsive buyer, so no biggie.
    • Like x 3
  2. Ch3wtobacco New Player

absolutely.. have no confidence in the dev team
    • Like x 2
  3. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

The only thing that will make me stop playing is an obviously better super based game. Although if given my money back I might buy different things than what I got the first time.
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

5. PKMN12 New Player

Why would i quit if i they just gave me all my money back and took nothing away? Many of the flaws this game has are in EVERY MMO, there is nothing you really can do about it, you can either accept it and play the game if you find it fun, or just stop playing MMOs in general.
    • Like x 1
  6. thefrogshateme New Player

No, I'd buy a ps4 and spend the rest on dcuo.
  7. RSL New Player

what kind of question is this? you might as well ask "if they gave you a free car and gave you a house on the moon?" because this isn't going to happen.
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

No, I'd reinvest it right back. I might switch to PC if that were the case, though.
    • Like x 1
  9. Karnevil Committed Player

only if they quit me first!
    • Like x 1
  10. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Impulsive buyers help keep the economy flowing so I support spending lol:p.
    • Like x 1
  11. nogimmick New Player

i was monthly for 4 months before i went yearly..yearly since 2012...not counting various replay badges/R&D scanners/whatever

i don't know WHAT i'd do if i knew the exact amount that i spent on this game to be honest. my wife would probably drop an elbow on me randy savage style.
    • Like x 3
  12. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Nope, I got what I paid for and I'm still enjoying it. The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing is EQNext. I might have a look at that but its no additional money so I'll prolly play both :}
    • Like x 1
  13. Burnt New Player

Already quit months ago. They can keep my money...not like I have a choice :)
  14. Tre Day New Player

Why? I would just spend it all back on DCUO. :D
  15. owlman New Player

No.I am owlman and you are not.
    • Like x 1
  16. X-zero Loyal Player

The answer to the question is pretty easy based on how it is phrased. Yes I would quit if they gave me all the money I spent on this game back. Then I would rejoin the game a few minutes later with all my money I spent on the game.

You never said we couldn't come back.
    You never said we lost the ingame things we used our money on.
    Plus you can't take away the years of enjoyment from the game.

So sure I will take a few hundred bucks for clicking unsubscribe then subscribe.
    • Like x 1
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

I've been considering quitting for a little while now. I still enjoy the game but there have been MANY issues I have seen with the forums moderation over the past year or so that make me question continuing my All Access membership with SOE (I've been a paying a monthly fee since EQ first launched, which was well before the All Access). It's also why I've been posting less on the forums.

Nothing denotes dissatisfaction quite like closing your wallet.
  18. ToySoldier13 New Player

Wow, great question. I truly hate this game and the devs but for the longest time it has been the best long term thing to play on consoles.

I love customization. FF14ARR? Nothing but cookie cutter. TESO when it hits? BRUTAL caps limit you to cookie cutter. Destiny? Shooter 1st, MMO second, only a splash of RPG. Early in this game (up to Earth) you could do a ton of different builds and still be viable but the artificial difficulty ramp and massive mechanic changes (pvp, animation, WM) have changed that.

TL; DR - They can keep my grand.......but ask me again when console EQ is closer.
  19. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

yes.
    Currently, I'm not happy with how league halls is being handled and this could be good time to exit.
  20. PKMN12 New Player

Then why don't you guys leave? IF you do not like the game and are not having fun, why are you playing?
    • Like x 1