GU39: Statuaries

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Zinbik, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Zinbik Developer

Statuaries are a unique new feature of League Halls that allow Leagues to celebrate their members' accomplishments while fostering friendly competition by creating statues of League members based on their performance in various areas.

Within League Halls are a number of pedestals that can be unlocked with Prestige. Once unlocked, any member with "League Hall Admin" permission may select a material and ranking. Once selected, statues are created of the top three League members based on that ranking, made from that material. Materials available are:
    • Light Stone
    • Dark Stone
    • Bronze
    • Silver
    • Gold
    All statues within the same Statuary use the same material. The material and ranking can be changed at any time by members with "League Hall Admin" permission.

The rankings used are based on the League members' activities over the previous monthly cycle (reset on the 1st of each month). Some rankings are based on a single activity, while others may be based on the combination of multiple activities. The rankings are many and varied to allow as much opportunity as possible for a wide assortment of League members to have the opportunity to appear on Statuaries.

A few examples (not an exhaustive list) of activities used for rankings are:
    • Knock Outs
    • Emotes
    • Broker Sales
    • Instances Completed
    Aside from determining which League members appear on the Statuary, the rankings also determine the poses used for each statue. The poses are meant to reflect the themes of the rankings, as well as the activities they are based on.

The appearance of the statues can be adjusted by the League members they represent. An option has been added to all base deco panels (both in personal bases and League Halls) to save your current appearance for use in Statuaries. If you have never saved your appearance in that manner, statues of you will appear as you did when the system went Live.
    • Like x 2
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hey zinbik, here's a bug. I imprinted a new statuary appearance and changed a armory pose. This happened....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. WalterlightOmega Committed Player

Hello, When I unlock a statue podium, its hard to see which of them i've unlocked. My memory is bad and its annoying going to them to check. A visual around the unlocked ones not with statues on them would be good.
  4. Zinbik Developer

Are those two statues of the same character, one based on the previous appearance, one on the new? Or are they different characters?
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

How soon do the statues appear? I've unlocked at least 3 or 4 spots and set the theme and nothing shows.
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

The "praying one " in the back was there before. I made a new style and saved it. After doing so i changed the ranking system of the statue. the back one disappeared. after it re synced, A new one appeared with the old one. It is the same character, just imprinted twice on the statue.
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Click on it and set which statue setting you want. All mine were auto set to "None"
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I unlocked a couple of Statuaries, but I'm not having much luck. For most of the lists, the same three people are being listed for almost every statue category. No statues are being displayed for their characters. I asked one of my leaguemates to logon. They aren't seeing the statues either. The only category that is working for my league is "Cleanup Crew". The characters being listed there are accurate and the statues are displayed for that category.
  9. WalterlightOmega Committed Player

using a controller, the icons are for the PlayStation 3/4 and not for the controller im using.
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

Did that, but none of the statues are showing.
  11. Dark Babylon Active Player

Is no one going to mention that these statues look like they are doing something wildly inappropriate and illegal in some states? The Offenders have been making these statues all day! Good times.
    • Like x 2
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I seemed to have a lag spike during it. That Might have been the problem
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I'm experiencing the same bug. Statues are not appearing for almost all of the categories in my league. I think there maybe a bug with some of the datamining.
  14. Captain Liberty Developer

Are League member names showing in the list in the setup UI? If you don't have members registered in the category that your selecting then it would not visualize.
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

League member names are showing up. The problem is that the same member names are showing up for every category except "Cleanup Crew". Some of the people being listed haven't played on Test in several months. Statues aren't being shown for the "bugged" categories.
  16. Seuzer - Vi Justino New Player

The only thing i didn't like in the statuaries is the description in it. When I read it, I don't really know what the player done to earn that statuary, too abstrative. For example: " New or Used, Large or Small, it didint matter. They bought i, brought it home, and find a space for it." Life Style Obsession ?!?!
    I'ts my opinion, haha.

Gratz
    • Like x 3
  17. SuperiorMouse New Player

could you please also consider adding "holographic" as a material?
    • Like x 6
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

Can we possibly leave this in? At least as an option? Because I want to set up some rather amusing tableaux...
    • Like x 1
  19. Feenicks New Player

I'm having this problem with one combination. It won't imprint. Can you change who earns what statue wise?
  20. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Have to agree with Penryn about the rankings being messed up. We have the same 3 characters showing up for multiple categories. One of which was just created and had done next to nothing but was showing up 1st for many of the categories.

Also, Antagonizer and Clean Up Crew are not working. We got every other category to show the statues but those two. For some reason the menu seems to be stuck on "accept." The accept text grays out like you hit it, but the statues never show.

For the controller menu, accept/cancel are showing with PS Icons (Square/Circle) instead of the Blue/Red buttons normally shown for PC. (Armories in bases still do this as well.)