A Guide to Everything Earth

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Clutch_GT, Jun 3, 2014.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It just makes me think to my self why bother making our shield an after shock if it's best with one tap... I get what you guys are saying tho
  2. Lacedog Loyal Player

Sometimes it is better to aftershock it the whole way to make a "normal" shield. I get put in a ball in dox, the first thing I do it aftershock gemshield. If I had jh up before hand I can survive getting broken out of the ball sometimes. It's just nice having the choice and flexibility in our shield.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

yeah, as soon as you use a power, immediately check your stats and it will be higher. Then you will see it go down.
  4. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Can someone explain me why the devs ninja nerf crystal?

Seriously this is getting out of control stop nerfing stuff for no reason and if you gonna do it a least let us know :cool:
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

From what I can tell, it's more of how they buffed the sparring target than any nerf to crystal or any other ability. I haven't tested her specifically, but using my wm loadout, things don't hit as hard as they used to on the sparring target. Use those same abilities in a real situation, things appear to be working like normal.
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

i think dummy has a cr so it's stats were adjust across the board.
  7. Lacedog Loyal Player

That's what I'm thinking too. Much higher defense means we won't hit it as hard.
  8. Lacedog Loyal Player

But leave it to the youtubers to make a video about it without looking into it any further...
    • Like x 1
  9. RemyRockstar New Player

I'll have to test it again when I get a chance just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but it definitely looks legit from what I could tell. I'll PM what I find out soon.

As for Crystal, if they did ninja nerf it that would suck since Crystal was far from needing a damage nerf. Good thing I don't run a Crystal loadout.
  10. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Hope you're right I'm tired of see things get nerf for no reason :(
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I noticed no major issues with Crystal last night. Starry Sky is usually garbage anyway.
    • Like x 3
  12. Lacedog Loyal Player

He was great for making videos regarding the changes being made, but yeah go test this on anything besides a test dummy before ya make a video.
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

P
    dont know if you guys know this but a few people have informed me that base sparring targets are "pvp" sparring targets... And watchtower is the normal one jyst with more health....

This is what some one told me.... This is why you'll see the normal numbers on the watchtower sparring dummies and lower ones in your base..
  14. Lacedog Loyal Player

i dont know why there would be a "pvp" sparring target, but there is definitely a difference in the base one from the wt one. always has been. its magnified now with the increased health/stats for sure.
  15. xWorldkiller New Player

apparently starry forgot that they increased the cr on sparring target to like cr127 so obviously on the sparring target he'll hit for less.
  16. Dogico Loyal Player

Sparring targets are never the best way to tell if something works, or has been nerfed.
    • Like x 3
  17. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Bout to start modding my tank gear. Should I go for affinities or go straight dom health?
    I'm leaning towards straight dom health
  18. Quick Check New Player

Sorcery's fury was ninja nerfed when the Earth update went live, I wouldn't be surprised if crystal was nerfed. It's probably just the sparring targets though.
  19. Lacedog Loyal Player

The tank affinities are doo doo, I go dom health in everything.
  20. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I put Resto/Health in my yellows because I keep HLS and GS specced.
    • Like x 1