would Deathstroke using WM be OP???

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SpicyMoonlight, May 28, 2014.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

you definitely made that easier to understand for me. having too much bait will make a lot of dead fish.

I highlighted the part i thought would be great for him. I want him to somehow combo into different weapons, and this would be the way it could be implemented. I want him to be difficult to play as, difficult to master but still fun to play.

It seems he would be good having a main weapon switch from say rifle to One-handed.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

That would probably be the easiest way to give him the flexibility you're looking for. He could have one power that switches between weapons, and another power that does the whole combo thing and if the combo is completed successfully he gets a buff. Giving access to a few of these, while it could be tricky, and some form of override would be needed so they wouldn't just stack constantly, could give way to multiple playstyles for the character. Something I had suggested should be done with Doctor Fate.
  3. Dark Wáne Active Player

Let them realise first deathstroke then letse talk about this :)
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I'll be happy to see him come back to the game sooner than later
  5. junglejim New Player

The only good thing about weapon mastery is the damage and the aesthetics if thats your thing. Take the damage away and what youre left with is a weapon that does no damage when clipped . Id rather it was a weapon switch but im not a fan of those really either. All I want for legends character wise is more weapon choices 1h d.w etc .
  6. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Very valid points.

Now picture it this way, no bonus from the WM combos is fine; so long as each if his standard combos allow him to switch weapons mid combo. He'd be one of a kind and have moves supporting his combo heavy playstyle. I know the game needs more bow users but adding him can fill that lacking weapon gap.