Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Lacedog Loyal Player

sweet! we have a ton of new players that have recently joined the league, so you guys can all get better gear together and grind away. and of course we are willing to help out a majority of the time. contact one of the following guys in the league to talk about joining. (im on a very short break with family in town.)
    chosen one
    the kent
    broadst bully
    sterilite
    gengistron
  2. Jazmin Nova New Player

OMG Gengis I LOVE it thank you kind sir !!
  3. Jazmin Nova New Player

now I just have to figure out how to use it .. again !!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. filatron Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. TheKent Well-Known Player

Looking for an amazing league on the Hero side! Look no further....all we require is the following:

Level 30
    18+
    Drama Free!

Message Myself (The Kent), GengisTRON, Chosen One, Lacedog, Sterilite, or BroadStBully....

Get ready to WRECK IT!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. iSmashly New Player

Worried you'll just get lost in a list of faceless names. Forgotten about until you eventually give up and leave. Turn that frown upside down or whatever. This dude is recruiting now, he's on that list of names of people to contact, he was given and trusted with the ability to invite. Which gladly refuse because eff responsibility!
    Put work in, be friendly, make friends, get a catch phrase, eat Taco Bell, drink baha blast, save the world.
    Join Validated!
    "Where everybody knows your name! Do dadalada dodooo"
    • Like x 6
  7. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Concerning sigs: I have NO IDEA how to get a pic of my toon from the ps3 to my pc. I'm old and don't even own a cell phone!
    HELP!

Oh, and GET VALIDATED!
    • Like x 2
  8. filatron Active Player

[IMG]

you'll fall flat on your face from all the fun we'll have.. but we'll be there to pick you up XD

hit me up in game and i'll come grab a pic of you - i'll do all the work ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I'll send ya some rubber chickens...
  10. filatron Active Player

i almost cried :,(
    • Like x 3
  11. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Happy Memorial Day Validated!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. B005t3r G07d New Player

Doc you can either press up on the control pad and select take a screen shot then get a flash card and copy it to the card then to your computer, OR... just message Gengis in game to take a picture (that's easier for us older folks)
  13. B005t3r G07d New Player

You just won the Super Bowl where you gonna go? Well I'm joining Validated so I can go to wreck city!
  14. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Where does Validated vacation?

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. Lacedog Loyal Player

haha! nice
    • Like x 2
  16. iSmashly New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    200% sure we're related.
    • Like x 4
  17. B005t3r G07d New Player

We don't just go there we run the place!
  18. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Join Validated, where everyday you can feel like this
    [IMG]
  19. iSmashly New Player

Hey peeps I'm on a magical journey to visit my parents in California but I'll be back Sunday. But don't you worry for those that need a Smashly fix I'll be creeping the forums like a window shopper in a walmart at 3am on a week day. But with better hair.
    • Like x 1
  20. Chosen One New Player

We'll miss you smash! Have a safe trip.