Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Lacedog Loyal Player

lolz
    • Like x 1
  2. TheKent Well-Known Player

Sorry all I was just so excited about a new person who wanted to join the best league in the WORLD! I must have skimmed over that part:)

Nub indeed.....
    • Like x 2
  3. TheKent Well-Known Player

Might be true sometimes, but gosh I'm good looking...:)
    • Like x 2
  4. T631 New Player

I spilled the coffee mug of pens all over my desk..they asked me is everything ok..I said yeah..I should have said WRECK EVERYTHING!! Awesome league indeed lol
    • Like x 3
  5. B005t3r G07d New Player

T-Dog, wreck everything is a "Validated" response to anything.
    • Like x 1
  6. Chosen One New Player

Hello everyone, I get numerous tells throughout the week asking questions about the league. So below I'll answer some of the most common questions I get asked.

How active/how many members do you guys have? We have 50+ members not including alts and we average anywhere from 10-20 on during the evening/weekends. With that said we have people on at all times of the day/night.

What do you guys primarily run? While over 80% of the league are over 100cr we do still run any and all content throughout the week and normally run the t5 raids more then 5 times a week to ensure as many people as possible get their marks. We also run lower tiered content for styles or for people who are still gearing up. One thing we don't do is walk in lower cr individuals and with the next gu it will be a moot point anyways.

How do I ask for help? Ask in league chat if anyone needs what you want to run and we'll do our best to ensure you get it done before you log out.

What are your requirements? Must be level 30, 18+ years old, and drama free. Drama will not be tolerated.

Who do I contact to join? You may contact myself (chosen one) or you may also contact The Kent, BroadSt Bully, Sterilite, Lacedog or GengisTRON. Look forward to hearing from you.
    • Like x 4
  7. IxSAIDxFREEZE New Player

how do u get those character pictures?
  8. Chosen One New Player

One of our guys makes them for us.
    • Like x 2
  9. B005t3r G07d New Player

As one of the low CR's in this league I can tell you these guys help out a lot and make you better, not just with gearing up but as a player! So join Validated today!
    • Like x 2
  10. B005t3r G07d New Player

I'm just sad that I'm gonna be out of town this weekend :(
  11. filatron Active Player

[IMG]

for some reason uploading to facebook makes the quality crappy.. so ill just post on here.
    • Like x 1
  12. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

omg GTron I LOVE IT!!!!!! I may be a little biased, but i think it's your best one yet! Thank you!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  13. B005t3r G07d New Player

These just keep getting better and better Gengis
  14. filatron Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. TheKent Well-Known Player

NICE!
    • Like x 1
  16. Lacedog Loyal Player

haha! ZOMG those f'ing pets...
    • Like x 2
  17. Quick Check New Player

Look at this handsome feller!
    • Like x 3
  18. filatron Active Player

[IMG]

for the new league members that want a sig hit me up in game and ill try to get a pic of you :p
    • Like x 2
  19. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

you missed Quick's other 72 pets.

Join Validated, where even your pets have pets.
    • Like x 2
  20. Rayne New Player

Okay, finally got to 30 and ready to rock