Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Lacedog Loyal Player

do you like to constantly hear terrible light saber sound effect impressions!? well come on and join validated! GTron and i are more than willing to oblige.
    • Like x 3
  2. filatron Active Player

[IMG]

zzzeeeommm zeeeuummmmmm zzewoomm woom zzzzeeewoom
    • Like x 4
  3. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Damn you! I've thrown out 2 headsets trying to get rid of that sound!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Jazmin Nova New Player

I Love your snoring, tap dancing dog and light saber sounds !!!
    • Like x 3
  5. Lacedog Loyal Player

my question is who doesnt? because i do not want to be friends with them.
    • Like x 2
  6. TheKent Well-Known Player

True story, I put my wife on the headset the other day when your dog was really going to town, and she laughed so hard she thought it was amazing, as it is....

Lace make a video, post it to youtube, gain 100 million views, and money money moonneeeyyy.
    • Like x 3
  7. greebo414 New Player

Hey, are you all still recruiting? If so, I'm interested. :)

Angel Bits
    Quantum DPS
    cr 75
    sp 45
    have mic
    Willing to learn/listen and MAYBE laugh at your jokes...

PSN: greebo414
  8. TheKent Well-Known Player

Yes we are. Are you 18+? Also are you willing to laugh uncontrollably at a snoring dog?
    • Like x 1
  9. greebo414 New Player

Much older than 18...unfortunately.

Yes, I suspect I would laugh at that... unless you are referring to your wife in which case, how dare you?!
  10. TheKent Well-Known Player

Lol nice. No Lacedog's dog is a killer at the snoring category. I'll be online tonight if you want to send me a message. A lot of us are way older than 18+, myself included :)

Thanks,
    The Kent
  11. Rayne New Player

Um, I am new to the game, but growing pretty fast. I am wanting to join a league that can help guide me in the right direction.
    Ingame: Exotic Rayne
    Type: Mental/Troll
    CR: 5

I know I read 30, but I want to make my char right. I am very OCD/serious with builds and try to keep them perfected. I only have 2 slots so wanted to join early so I do not waste a lot of time with my build. I been researching mental troll and got confused on the forums. Hoping to join Validated to keep me on the right path.

Edit: I have not spent any points in anything yet, but almost lvl 10
    Edit 2: Way older than 18
  12. Lacedog Loyal Player

once you finish all of the leveling, i dont think itll be a problem to show you the way. haha or at least help you out. while leveling up, or any time actually, you can respec your power points at any time into anything thats available to you, whether its iconic powers or your own powerset. try them all out, its fun.
    and once you hit level 30 give one of us a shout in game and we can help you from there. its basically a long tutorial until level 30, so once youre past that you can start the real game!
  13. filatron Active Player

Join Validated - I'll make you a sig. I'll try and make you laugh.

what did the healer say to the tank? I've got the HoTs for you. hahahaha Laugh or Die!

vwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomp
    • Like x 3
  14. TheKent Well-Known Player

I knew you always liked me!!!!

WRECKKKK
  15. greebo414 New Player

I got some error trying to send a message to "TheKent"... Successful message sent to Lacedog...
  16. TheKent Well-Known Player

"The Kent" Theres a space sorry.
  17. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

I just joined Validate and wanted to introduce myself

In-game name: Infinite Onefunk
    Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS4
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: 102 CR / 71 SP
    Power: Sorcery
    Role: Healer
    Do you have a mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    About yourself: I'm very new to DCUO, been playing about 4-5 weeks (and new to MMO’s for that matter, first one.) I’m on the east coast but keep vampire hours and play a lot. I’d say I’m okay at healing in groups but have little skill in dps. Just trying to stay busy while learning the game, farming for feats/marks, and avoiding the racing challenges at all costs.

Thanks again for Validating my existence!
  18. TheKent Well-Known Player

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in Validated. Feel free to message any of the following in game and we can chat some more with ya.

Message chosen one, The Kent, Broadst Bully, GengisTRON, Sterilite, or Lacedog in game.

Thanks and talk soon! :)
  19. Chosen One New Player

Oh Kent he mentioned he joined us already. :p
    • Like x 1
  20. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

what a nub