Justice Girls <USPS> is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by JusticeGirlCeleste, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Novaks New Player

2. Novaks New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Regora New Player

^^^Hilarious
    • Like x 1
  4. Novaks New Player

5. Cara EL Well-Known Player

Its sad I've been trying to setup a greet and meet with the JusticeGirls for sometime now I got in contact with a few council members of the USPS3/USPS4 but I heard nothing about what day and time DC CoverGirls and JusticeGirls can meet. I can say as a representative of DC CoverGirls we were looking forward to meeting but it sounds like a dead idea :( If you decide to change your minds message me on USPS3/USPS4.
    - Amitiel Jade (CR101 Quantum Troll/DPS)
    - Beauty Mentality (CR99 Mental Troll)
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I have an Earth tank in lvling progress on the hero side.
    In game name Street Jawn.

And free2beme has requested to be a part of the Justice Girls.
    in game name: Blaire Sanders
  7. KrimsonScourge New Player

It would be awesome to be in the Justices with Free. My application got accepted earlier this week but I haven't been on at the same time as an officer yet to make it official.
  8. Cara EL Well-Known Player

Thank you for a reply in-game I appreciate that my forum post didn't go unnoticed I hope to hear more from you JusticeGirls :)

- DC CoverGirls
  9. Msstat1c Committed Player

Add M1sseStat1c in game. I would be happy to get anyone who has applied and been accepted to the league an in game invite. Get a hold of me anytime you see me online so that we can set something up if possible.
  10. Cara EL Well-Known Player

It was you that replied :) Any news on greet and meet with JusticeGirls & DC CoverGirls my league is very excited for this event and I'd hate to let them down :p
  11. Novaks New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Dephyre Committed Player

Hi....bump
  13. Novaks New Player

14. Msstat1c Committed Player

We have since moved to a new website, justicegirlsdc.enjin.com. We encourage alliance members and friends of the league to join the site and communicate with us. And of course, We are always looking for active, friendly folks who are looking to make the DCUO experience a fun and enjoyable one. Recruiting is web based only, so visit our site and let us know if you'd like to be a part of our team. Cheers.
  15. Petralka Well-Known Player

I saw a justice girl officer in the watchtower I smell a meeting coming soon :p
  16. Petralka Well-Known Player

Hey M1ssta1c remember me ;)
  17. Msstat1c Committed Player

Indeed Petralka I do remember. Nice to see you again.
  18. Petralka Well-Known Player

Nice to see you too in the Forums :p
  19. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I have been searching for a league for my other hero. Considering your qualifications she would be the one that would fit well with your league. I am with GENERATION 1 but I do want to be exposed to another friendly league and not drown one with my heroes. I have four but only two have Monarch builds (they are designed for different roles).

I want to know your policy for someone to be in two different leagues at the same time with the same alignment. Also it may help me understand your league more if you share your thoughts on this thread I made today. https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...system-league-ranking-lr.205013/#post-2546532

Thank you
  20. Msstat1c Committed Player

we have no issue with folks being in multiple leagues. As far as we are concerned, you pay for the game, you be in as many leagues as you would like. However, if you do decide that we are a good fit for you, we do ask that you try and be as active as you can with us. Simply put, we would like each member to be familiar with one another to keep the atmosphere comfortable and open. Our core group is extremely friendly and helpful. Add M1sseStat1c in game and give me a holler when you see me.