Server Downtime - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Doctors Son Level 30

The server is UP, but the world is DOWN. Two different things there.
  2. ragetest New Player

was oflline like 12 hours yesterday+ like 4 today...
  3. CrazyNHel New Player

Hmmm cause I just got off working grave for second day in a row to no playing. Not that big a deal really,just kinda wanted to play
  4. ydwyrd New Player

Four hours? It's been a little over two.
    • Like x 1
  5. xXxALLSTARxXx New Player

I have been waiting a week to become Legendary was going to do it yesterday but the whole system was down and got online today for about 5 minutes than another shutdown lol I'm still going legendary but i want to be sure the game is working and online before i decide to put anymore money into it haha anyways cant wait till its up
  6. CrazyNHel New Player

Oh see thats a helpful post,thank you :)
  7. Gal3rm New Player

8. ragetest New Player

is it up though? no!. so you still saying 2?
  9. TheLoneLantern New Player

I'm pleasantly surprised legendary are getting early access to DLC10. I thought that it was going to be all at once.

Now hurry up with Supergirl and Wondergirl. ;)
  10. ragetest New Player

US PC IS UP AND RUNNING
  11. ragetest New Player

USPC IS UP
  12. Doctors Son Level 30

It has only been 2.5 hours.
  13. CrazyNHel New Player

Woot! <think I'll go to bed now...> :p
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PC is online.
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

For some reason I don't think this was intentional. I think they did it to make people quiet....
    • Like x 1
  16. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Stardazer Committed Player

Whatever the reason, I'm glad it's up. I have two weeks before summer school starts, I want to play as much of AF1 as I can. Lol.
    • Like x 2
  18. bengrimm99 New Player

...because they know we like to update -.-
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

I'm not complaining just saying it's a bit fishy.
  20. Teknosup Active Player

This statement is from a player that has PAID to Play-SOE I have been with you folks for over 2 1/2 yrs now. I was hoping after that length of time that you folks would know how to roll out an UPDATE wo messing up every other aspect of the game.
    I WAS WRONG:(. Thing about it is that i have to along with many other players on DCUO go to work. I only have 1 day off sorry im not a rich boy with 24/7 access to soe. So when it comes to my time off,
    IT IS PRECIOUS to me the little bit of time that i do have off would like to play DCUO. With SOE Bringing down the servers for over 18 hours to implement an ADD-ON to the game and NOT SUCCESSFULLY im afraid to say that I WILL BE LEAVING YOU SOE. I have spent ENOUGH MONEY On this GAME and would LIKE TO PLAY on MY TIME OFF not SOE'S YOU CAN PLAY NOW O BTW the new T6 STUFF Still isnt AVAILABLE, Sometime NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR (MAYBE).
    I dont understand Why SOE doesnt fix the BUGS in the current schema t1-t5 maps. And ALSO btw F2P Players get T5 DROPS Now (FREE). After i spent a bunch of $ on This DLC that DLC. SOE is gonna give FREE TO PLAY Players that same STUFF I forked over all that $ FOR? Where is the JUSTICE for those of US that HAVE PAID THE DEVELOPERS SALERIES FOR YEARS? WHAT DO WE GET BESIDES A STRAIGHT UP FOOT IN OUR BUTTS? F2P Players COMPLAIN cause THEY ARE FREE TO PLAY that is WHAT THEY HAVE CHOSEN. THEY DONT WANT TO PAY THEY ARE FREE PLAYERS (CHEAP,TIGHTWAD,DONT HAVE THE MONEY, WHATVER) SOE Why are you bending over giving F2P Players everything that I HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR?
    1ST I would like to play WHEN I WANT TO PLAY NOT WHEN SOE TELLS ME I CAN PLAY NOW O BTW-SERVERS are going down in 15minutes sorry u just got off of work and just now getting home (TOO BAD FOR U).
    2ND Giving away the ITEMS that we PAID for FREE TO Free to PLAY Players is AN INSULT to YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS SOE!