A Mental Breakdown V3

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Greenman_x, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Skylez New Player

Mental is getting nerfed??? I just switched!! :(
  2. Blue Spectrex New Player

I've been thinking about switching back to Mental. It seems GU 36 is helping out Mental a lot. I have a question though, Reflect Pain, is it any good on an arena load out?
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

lol!!:D
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

nope, you'll be fine
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Absolutely
  6. MentosTroll Loyal Player

So on test, MAss Terror now has 7 ticks now? including the 1st one
    • Like x 1
  7. Caleus New Player

So that means it's ticks were doubled right?
  8. Anhur Committed Player

Seems to;

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Skylez New Player

Nah, I rather use for 1v1. What I have been trying in 4v4s are Pyro, Thought, Menace, Mass Terror, Terrorise, and Bastion. I prefer this, because it is really good for Singe-Target.I have tried Reflect pain..But I just felt it was slow, and that I could do alot more damage.

Alright thanks! :D
  10. Blue Spectrex New Player

Thanks, Critics. Bastion for arenas actually sounds like a good idea, I'll try it out.
  11. Femto Well-Known Player

For the posters above , for me in pvp dueling and objective based arena my trick is to use the improved stealh mod and place Reflect Pain inside your invisible loadout , they both share the same cooldown .
  12. Skylez New Player

No problem savage spirit!
  13. Blue Spectrex New Player

Lol ;)
  14. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Which weapon mastery combos have you found effective for controller and dps? Thanks in advance !
  15. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

will the damage be splitting after 2 hits in GU 36?
  16. Amelija New Player

I really have wanted to try this but just cant imagine giving up the empowered channeling hand mod for terrorize use. Do you use terrorize and if so how? Just after counters?
  17. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

For trolling i like the tap brawling to MA shuriken storm cause its the fastest combo and regens power pretty well. for dps its more complicated. For single target hold brawling to Ma enhanced shuriken is great cause it hits hard and is pretty fast to do but for aoe i'm undecided cause everything is so slow but 1hd to HB solar flame is ok but again its a bit long and doesn't flow with mental that well.

I found myself just using tap brawling to shuriken storm just cause its fast and i can get back into my rotation faster and still get the WM bonus without loosing to much speed.
  18. Femto Well-Known Player

In pvp I rarely use terrorize unless it's a DM premade
    For the most part I always have MT , Pyro , Menace and Terror Tendrils
    the other 2 slots I switch around ..
    Dueling and objective arena - Grandeur & RP ( or INV w/ RP inside )
    4v4/5v5 - Terrorize and Bastion
    Tendrils hit like a truck at melee range after you stack your dots
    Pyro clip with Menace then mass Terror , once I've got those going I use a weapon combo clip with Tendrils and clip tendrils with grandeur
  19. Amelija New Player

Yeah I use pyro, menace, terrorize, granduer, RP, throwing knives(tank debuff)/tendrils for alll purposes. Mass terror seems like to much power consumption for me in pvp and seems like it splits to hard off of objects. Pyro clip menace, weapon combo terrorize, weapon combo RP, granduer for breakout. Really want to use the stealth mod for invisiblity and have RP and bastion in there but cant fathom giving up that empowered channeling mod for terrorize.
  20. TheMarvel New Player

Hmmm. 1H -> Solar Flare was what was looking at. Is it really that slow?