Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Pssshhhh.... Everyone knows "ladies" aren't evil ;) It's like calling a gentleman a disgusting, good-for-nothing criminal :p
    • Like x 3
  2. Blue Hound New Player

Why is this still going on? e_e
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You haven't watched Game of Thrones have you? Those are all Lords and Ladies and they are all messed up! lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Duh, everything based on the Middle Ages (assuming that's what it's based on, either that or folklore) is messed up :p But, no, I haven't. I watch too many shows as it is -____-
    • Like x 3
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oh! It's really good! But anyway, Lady Carnage it is or I'll start beheading people!!! ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Too bad you already killed me last summer ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Rats! But I thought you had been re-corporealized?
    • Like x 1
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Nope.... I have yet to find someone here with enough power to bring back the dead.... I am now a half-Kryptonian entity who is STILL a loyal subject of the long-lost Carlynn's army.... Just waiting for orders, as usual.
    • Like x 1
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well then, El Presidente no more....Lady Carnage it is. Or is M'Lady Carnage?

Oh crap, it may be safer to simply avert ones eyes and stay well under the radar.

Well, I may never soar like an eagle...but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    • Like x 3
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Long-lost??? Since when??? The kitties are always in action! Well they are when they aren't napping...
    • Like x 1
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Why can't it be President Lady Carnage???
    • Like x 2
  12. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Whelp...so much for staying under the radar :(

El Presidente Lady Carnage it is. Although I do like the sound of El Presidente, the Lady of Carnage.
    • Like x 1
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oooh! I do too!!! :D
    • Like x 2
  14. KillahBags Level 30

Last :) Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Contest was over before it even hit page 100.
    • Like x 1
  16. Daren New Player

its funny how everyone keeps posting so much in the hopes of winning, because everyone's going to keep posting and posting and posting, until there is no winner or everyone gets bored and quits, or it gets locked, or the world ends in a reign of deadly fire
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Really. There all ready was a winner. The contest is over. Someone DID win. It has just turned into a chat thread now.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

but everyone's been ignoring me in the chat thread
    because some primadona is having a birthday!

(just kidding!)

Hey! It's now the wife's birthday!
    • Like x 2
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Happy Birthday Mrs Lone Stranger!!! Seriously though, did everyone's parents have nothing better to do in the summer then make babies? So many April Birthdays!
    • Like x 2
  20. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

swimsuit issues, perhaps?
    • Like x 1