Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. BLK Well-Known Player

omaar save us..
    • Like x 1
  2. McDonaloid Active Player

Who killed HL? Will omaar return to dcuo? Does kaiser have a back up plan or will the search for HL's killer finally over?
    Find out on the next episode of...
    Twin Peaks
    • Like x 3
  3. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

fixed that for ya...the only twin peaks we need in DC have to do w/ Power Girl.:D
    • Like x 2
  4. pyroshade13 Committed Player

Everything in this thread will be invalid after gu36
    • Like x 1
  5. savageprime New Player

And canidate for most invalid post of the week goes to.....
  6. pyroshade13 Committed Player

(i got this let me finsih your sentence) SAVAGEPRIME!!!!!!
  7. McDonaloid Active Player

Lol this thread is gonna either be moved to joker's funhouse or its gonna be locked after gu 36.
    • Like x 4
  8. Joybird Committed Player

Okay, so I realize that the sky is falling on jump cancelling.

Still, NCN is perfectly viable in melee. The issue is ranged.

Any ideas for some new ranged combos to fill in the gap? I was thinking maybe:

Ram>ST/Impact>GH/

etc? Just a thought. Do other people have other ideas?
  9. ErnieB Loyal Player

Why?. Now it's the time to revive it and give HL back the glory taken away by UD-36.
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

you should retest after the fix is uploaded with the fixes to HL.
  11. McDonaloid Active Player

Just a joke, friend. HL is and always will be an awesome power. Cause what you gonna do brother?! When hardlightmania runs wild on fire, mental, gadgets, ice, nature and possibly celestial lol.
  12. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Someone else will miss the old HL?
    • Like x 6
  13. Cataclyzm New Player

Not too shabby. We'll see what happens after gu 36 especially since there's still a lot of bugs they have to work out on the test server. But hey all we can do is roll with the punches way to put in work kaiser as always.
    • Like x 1
  14. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Not too shabby??? That looks awful and very bland :(
    • Like x 2
  15. Cataclyzm New Player

Didn't say it looked great but at least it's something. Again its really too early to say what will come of hardlight, all we can do is test it out and hope the devs listen to our suggestions.
    • Like x 2
  16. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I really hope so, I've fallen in love with HL that I pretty much can't play my other powers... Would be a shame if they ruined it to what it is on test
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These were recorded on PC Test this weekend, right?
  18. Drakonicus New Player

I know the raid were this weekend, i think the other was too. After the saturday's patch
  19. crimeware New Player

I can't stop looking at the troll next to you with the 3 move cycle that looks miserable and boring I may finally have to throw in the towel on controlling smh
  20. Mad9 New Player

lol, I'm gonna switch to Rage as my main.
    Btw, I'v not checked you rage loadout but I'm using Outrage, Relentless Anger, Plasma Retch, Dreadful Blast and Berserk and Bloodlust. I can't seem to utilize a weapon attack in between rotations. I use rifle grenade. I usually use it to start a combo like just before outrage or sometimes before plasma Retch.
    What do you think is a better use of rifle grenade and what would a rotation where one could use it effectively?