I just got handed my own body part in PVP 1 v 1 by a fire ice gadget tank DPS...

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ava1Spade, Mar 9, 2014.

1. ooq New Player

Please stop creating threads and posting in others. You are confusing a lot of people and have no idea what you are talking about.

Just play the game and learn for a bit.

Like you said "someone switched from a Green Ring to a Red Ring". Ummm... no. That did not happen.

Edit: I did not mean to quote that post. It has nothing to do with my request/advice.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

HT weapon mod for defense when activated shields you in a gadgets like bubble.
    HT neck mod gives a ton of defense when blocking.
    HT back mod gives you a ton of defense when you breakout.
    PvP Utility Belt allows up to 3 consumables.
    Cryofield looks like Bitter Winds (I think that's the move.)
    Movement debufs work on you if you are dps or role.

So it could have been a Gadgets DPS or an Ice DPS. Both can obviously kick your butt in PvP.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ava1Spade New Player

I didn't claim that. Pay attention, stop telling others to stop using the forums, and act like an adult even if you aren't.

Goodbye.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ava1Spade New Player

Although you've provided useful information, you've also provide a ridiculous comment.

Not sure if...
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

You haven't uncovered the 50 wins per map feats?! LOL!!!
    [IMG] GIFSoup
  6. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Maybe he had 180 sp
  7. Skyfairy New Player

This thread reminds me of the time a few weeks ago when I got accused of hacking by some nub for using chronometric emitters during a T5 duo. He kept insisting I was using both electric and quantum powers and that he was reporting me for haxs! After the duo he called me out all over trade and LFG chat, made himself look like a right muppet!
    • Like x 1
  8. hardlightX2 New Player

Actually on ps side it does.
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

so this is the next generation of DCUO gamers
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Completely serious. It is obvious that you can't figure out what hit you so it has got to be a hacker, because it can't be someone who knows how to beat you.
    • Like x 3
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

What did the animatiions look like? You said you saw something like distract but nothing else. Could he have been using channeled effects like heat vision (applies burning) or cold breath (applies frost bite) the channeled effects with the HT mod boost toughness a lot, I've seen a few gadgets dps using heat vision. Did you see photon? If you didn't see that chances are slim it was a gadgets toon. What weapon did they have equied? Smoke bomb from MA looks a lot like distract.

That's all I can think of besides the obvious stuff that was already mentioned like consumables and armories.
  12. Zim New Player

Here we go. Something else is gonna get nerfed because some person with 3 months playing the game lost in another PVP match.
  13. Ava1Spade New Player

Nope. I have achieved all these marks of valor and other feats in less time than the average person apparently. (That means I can get more done in less time and work. That's a good thing.)

However, I have to give you the fact that you flustered me into making the "I don't see it so it doesn't exist" mistake.
  14. Ava1Spade New Player

Nope... because it's someone who knows how to beat lots of people with a little this and a little that, all of which doesn't quite makes sense. I didn't conclude he was a hacker, hence the original question was a question. Not a statement saying he was a hacker. Furthermore, nor did I conclude it later. This is another strawman proposition.
  15. Kaleb57 Well-Known Player

What was the gadget dps' name?
  16. Ava1Spade New Player

What would be nerfed? The ability to change gear in the loadout? Not making sense.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ava1Spade New Player

Looks like a smokebomb - which would be distract and armory activate.
    Looks like Inferno Module and that fire power - which would be Inferno Module.
    Looks like a gadget shield - which would probably be his power set.
    Looks like an ice shield - which would probably be a consumable.
    ...and more.
    No grenade animations though.

And so on it goes. But the solution to him not having these consumables equipped on top of his power set and using them has been presented. He can switch loadouts and gear after inspection, while he has a few seconds after downing me.

Thanks.
  18. Lights Derp Loyal Player

The smokebomb animation is either distract or smokebomb from the other things you listened I'm thinking smoke bomb.
    The bitter winds is either cyro-field or bitter wnds but the evidence points to bitter winds
    I think you're right about inerno module
    The gadget shield is probably absorbtion adaptor in the weapon white socket
    Ice shields can only be given by ice.

It was a ice dps with HT mods and consumables.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ava1Spade New Player

Hmmm. Thanks. No ice shield consumable exists. Okay. So the gadget like stuff were consumables, and it was an ice dps. This makes the most sense after all has been said.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ava1Spade New Player

Edit: After checking which feats I do not have unlocked, and not seeing anything for Shadowlands... All this means is that I play Shadowlands a lot, and rarely enter other matches. Plus all the Legends PVP I have done to earn the MoV.

So I'll also give you an "interesting" comment. But the cons are outweighing the pros while listening to you.
  21. BumblingB I got better.

Look, you are grasping straws here. You were bested at a 1v1 situation because you were taken off gaurd. It happens. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this thread. Just seems to me you are trying to get someone to agree with you when everyone is saying you lost. Move on.
    • Like x 1