Skipping Content - the way to game now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight Man, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Agreed. Honestly, if you're new to the game, why would you want to skip any of the content? When I level alts, I will skip, but that's because I've done it all before. On my villain, I'm running everything, as there are enough differences that I want to experience them. Fact is that people like this will play for a short time, get bored, and move on. It's a waste, really.
  2. Feydakeen New Player

If you already know the content, ran it a lot, it is ok to jump content in a new alt...

But new players, with no knowledge, wanting to jump from 0 to t4... it produces bad players.

That´s the way the game is atm.
  3. Kobal87 New Player

Wow!!!!! all i have to say
  4. Masta New Player

There's one simple solution for this problem. It used to be implemented in the game, until they decided to completely ruin it.
    The reason it's so easy to skip content now is simply because of replay badges. Before we had those, no one was skipping anything. Everyone was waiting for that 1 day a week for that t5 raid. And no one got to the TOP CR in 1 day. It used to take weeks.
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Not entirely true. You can level very quickly without even replaying a single instance, because of the monthly raid boxes. The amount of MoT you can get for a single run is huge. You don't even have to replay. League mate of mine did that on an alt. Was to T5 in a couple days without replays.
  6. Masta New Player

You're right. I forgot to add that those didn't exist back then, and you had different marks for every tier.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

New players see walkin for gates all the time and ask. People skipping tiers. Some people are full 103CR and 65sp and havent even heard of Arkham Asylum or Ace Chemicals, or Area 51 for the matter. However Devs see that the more people who are at endgame content the more sales they will get for DLCs.
  8. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I'd kick him just for asking for 5 mil. Go farm and sell bits dude. F off.
    • Like x 1
  9. Bruherd New Player

That is probably the most truthful statement I have seen on these boards.
    • Like x 1
  10. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I havent done AA, Hive, oolong & several of the other lower teird content in at least 2yrs, simply because I found it long & annoying when I did it. I don't blame people for skipping much of this stuff. If people can't learn the roles there is something else wrong.
  11. EPICQ New Player

You have 157 SP on main, skip away !
    • Like x 1
  12. YangZero New Player

Well I just hope the devs make it so that to even walk in a instance you are required to meet the minimum CR allowed, I know I can only hope.
  13. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Time to join OP's league and borrow 5 million;)
    • Like x 1